Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2011, 11:05 AM

Default Longest time between updates

We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

Last edited by bob07; Mar 14 2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old Mar 14 2011, 11:28 AM

Smile So anxious..

I'm waiting for an update.. ahh the anticipation is too much
Old Mar 14 2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob07 View Post
We have now almost eclipsed the longest period ever between updates. We have only gone over a month without an update once before. Pretty good bet it will be this week but only the devs know.
There was an update in December of 09 that took 1 month and 6 days BUT we did receive 5 updates that same day in December.

Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....

Farm #10 ....

Farm #11 ....

Farm #12 ...

Farm #13 ...

bring 'em on

Old Mar 14 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Don't know how I would react if there were five updates today........... and each of them included a farm....lol

Farm #9 ....

Farm #10 ....

Farm #11 ....

Farm #12 ...

Farm #13 ...

bring 'em on

yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 14 2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
yep ... am I twisted to agree with you on that point? I'd bet if they released more than one farm addition at a time that there would be a quick influx of real cash headed to Slashkey ... from bank and Paypal accounts around the world.

I'll be happy with whatever they do (as long as Farm 9 is included). This is the first time I have a real visual for layout of this next property. Even planted 5 of every flower as a test to gauge heights and color combination for my new place.
One farm at a time is enough for me! As long as they release Easter decs and maybe still St Pat's?
Closed Thread