Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTLAWED View Post
they gave me an adress to send the screen shots to because they couldnt see it why would they not see it wen sent to new address ? iv dropped the multi harvester even tried with normal harvester, it dont matter wether its green man clicked or the eyes opened theres no fields on that farm that i can see but they got to be there leaving farms asks are you sure theres still the fields to do
Hi Outlawed,
Then I am not sure what is wrong with that farm. They may have some plots hidden or you do not have the graphic for that particular crop. To fix the missing graphic the only thing you can do is clear your browser cache as that is where the graphics are stored. There are instructions in the following link for your browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You obviously are not having the problem with other farms as you have collected many job bonuses today, so it may only be the one crop. Have you asked the owner what crop is on that farm?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info