Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2017, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
I own all of them! I bought them all as Soon as they were available, which is why I stated in in my original post.
Slashkey has fixed it. I can now buy it for myself, but thanks for the "help"
Glad you were able to buy them finally. I actually meant you have to buy the 6 x 6 seeder and harvester first before you can buy the combines as is usualy with combines.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 05 2017, 05:50 AM

When will be getting new levels?
Old Apr 05 2017, 06:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
Didn't we just get them a few months ago?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2017, 07:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The land expansions at 25,000,000,000 are still tooooo expensive. Why can't they make them reasonable enough for us to afford them? If you want players to purchase FarmCash, make it affordable for them to enlarge their farms first, so they have room for the items purchased with FarmCash. I think it's less likely they will purchase FarmCash for land than for Facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:21 AM

Thank you for the updates!
Old Apr 05 2017, 09:24 AM

Seems that you all are focused on the "ships" to the exclusion of the rest of the farm. None of this stuff matters to those of us that are not doing the "ships". You are taking a chance of losing the farm focused people. Is this what we have to look forward to now?
Old Apr 05 2017, 11:36 AM

Default FC sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
The land expansions at 25,000,000,000 are still tooooo expensive. Why can't they make them reasonable enough for us to afford them? If you want players to purchase FarmCash, make it affordable for them to enlarge their farms first, so they have room for the items purchased with FarmCash. I think it's less likely they will purchase FarmCash for land than for Facilities.
How about every once in a while, putting FarmCash on sale. Many of us don't have the ability to spend $5 a shot for only 25 FC. Thanks!
Old Apr 05 2017, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
How about every once in a while, putting FarmCash on sale. Many of us don't have the ability to spend $5 a shot for only 25 FC. Thanks!
Hi rjfxvii,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers can see all of them together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
We will get them in June. We get them every 3 months the last level update was in March
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Apr 05 2017, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Well part of the problem is in the design of the game. One tomato plant gives 1 tomato. Now to load all factories at 100% lets say it take 5000 tomatoes. You will have to plant that many, now if you are going to load your factories a few times you will have to plant more. Only way to get that is to layer or stack what ever you call it. Now if a tomato plant gave 30 or more like in real life we would not have to plant so many and not need layered farms. Now for those of you who hate wall to wall trees and flowers same thing applies. It takes several thousand coconuts to load factories now if i could plant say 500 coconuts and get say 100000 i would not have to plant several thousand of them. Same goes with factories to get enough say cheese to load all the factories that need cheese we have to have several dairy factories. Why not have one dairy factory make enough cheese that why we would not need so many.
Wow, someone's using their brain. *gasp* Totally agree! I have no idea how many coconuts/avocados/apples/oranges/LEMONS I have planted but why do I need so many??? Surely you get more than one per tree in the real world. I suppose we may get this someday in the form of a new tool that costs farm cash to double or triple our harvests. I have 4 farms of JUST TREES plus trees 8 deep on the outer edges of almost all of my 20 farms. =( This could be applied to flowers as well. I have 2.3 farms of just flowers! I have actually gone through and calculated how much I would need to grow to stock my facilities and not run short. One thing I can say about this game is that my math skills have not diminished. ROTFL!!!
Closed Thread