Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Thank you!!
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 19 2015, 06:52 PM

The only time I have left a job is when it is layered to the gills and the person hires several people to do it. This slows down an already very slow farm to like frozen molasses. My computer groans under the stress. I figure there are enough others to finish the job and I prefer to work alone.
Old Mar 01 2015, 03:40 PM

It would definitely be GREAT if there was an option to FIRE someone that you have hired to work! It has gotten really difficult to get people to work any more an because of this, Some or a LOT are lying an saying they have BIG tools when they don't!!! I have tried to talk to someone on the farm to get them to use my BIG tools an they won't respond at all so I am stuck other than possibly try to hire a diff worker an have them take over or wait.

Also there are other reasons we need to have an option to FIRE someone!
Old Mar 01 2015, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
It would definitely be GREAT if there was an option to FIRE someone that you have hired to work! It has gotten really difficult to get people to work any more an because of this, Some or a LOT are lying an saying they have BIG tools when they don't!!! I have tried to talk to someone on the farm to get them to use my BIG tools an they won't respond at all so I am stuck other than possibly try to hire a diff worker an have them take over or wait.

Also there are other reasons we need to have an option to FIRE someone!
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I am sorry but the developers have already said that there will never be a fire option for hiring. We can't control whether they lie or not about what they have, but there will not be a firing or rating system for workers. You can use the ignore or just remember who you have hired and not hire them again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I am sorry but the developers have already said that there will never be a fire option for hiring. We can't control whether they lie or not about what they have, but there will not be a firing or rating system for workers. You can use the ignore or just remember who you have hired and not hire them again.
Thanks TAZ, I missed the comment the developers made about that then I guess.
Old Mar 05 2015, 02:25 PM

This happens to me alot as well. Sometimes it is when I hire as GarrettHillbabe said and sometimes when I am hired I will go in and there are several of us hired for one tiny farm.
Another issue has me frustrated which seems to be ignored is hiring neighbors verses hiring non neighbors. I have several neighbors who absolutely refuse to work for a neighbor saying they make more as a non neighbor. Because as a neighbor there is no chest when hired they are making less so they refuse. I know that having neighbors adds to storage but other than that what good are they if that is the case?
Old Mar 05 2015, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeKeeper View Post
This happens to me alot as well. Sometimes it is when I hire as GarrettHillbabe said and sometimes when I am hired I will go in and there are several of us hired for one tiny farm.
Another issue has me frustrated which seems to be ignored is hiring neighbors verses hiring non neighbors. I have several neighbors who absolutely refuse to work for a neighbor saying they make more as a non neighbor. Because as a neighbor there is no chest when hired they are making less so they refuse. I know that having neighbors adds to storage but other than that what good are they if that is the case?
Hi GeeKeeper,
The developers are working on a fix for some of the hiring problems. Just have to wait for them to get it done and released.
The purposes of neighbors are varied besides just adding storage, such as to help with co-operative quests or regular quests, work your facility and services posts, or benefit and help with belt bonuses. The purpose of creating the bonus for non-neighbors was to increase the hiring of strangers from the market so we would interact with new people. This is how we all got started in the game with few if any friends who played. Those people eventually became our friends and neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2015, 07:51 PM

How do I hire people to work my facilities?
Old Mar 05 2015, 07:57 PM

When you have your facility manager, or a facility, you go to the second tab on what is pending. At the top left you will see a button to "produce faster", when you click it, it will let you post on your wall to have people come and work at your facilities or if you want referrals, you post one that says "get more clients".