Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 05:27 AM

gr8!!! great new items! ty,, i am, having a problem ever since the update with the loading of my farm,, it tries then says retry 1.. 2 then i just exit out game.. is anyone else having this problem?
Old Mar 05 2010, 05:49 AM

I think it depends on what server you are on my level is now 71 but other friends are still on 60 we will all be updated in time!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:09 AM

I realize you can't please everyone all the time. But...can't you at least just thank the developers for what they have done? At least for 1 day how about not whining, *****ing, and begging for more? Just ONE day be grateful? PLEASE ferpissakes!!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for all the new stuff, its really great :-)

Happy Day :-)
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:35 AM

I love the new levels and all of the new items and gifts! Well done! Thank you!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 06:45 AM

Great up grade....but a lot of people have jumped right up to 80. Thats really not cool , now they have to wait again for upgrade. Oh wellthey can have fun decorating their Farms I guess.. "Down South"
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry

I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:31 AM

thanks dev's great job as usual... i appreciate you hard work as allways.... you cant please everyone but, i wanted to let you know your work does not go unappreciated thank you thank you i love it
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:33 AM

Default Hellllppppp!!!!

My Farmtown farm on Facebook IS GONE!!! I can't access it at all since yesterday!

PLEASE - I had close to $7million coins AND some Farm cash WHICH I PURCHASED!!! And I had TWO farms that I spent a LOT of time creating!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've done everything I can think of and nothing has worked - PLEASE RESTORE MY FARM!!

Thank you.
Old Mar 05 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
I find this to be unfair, unless you are planning on upgrading everybody. I am currently on level 59, and have worked very hard to get here. I was hoping to reach level 60 today to get to the top level. Are you telling me now that I have to reaach level 80? If this is the case, I will stop playing Farm Town and move on to Farmville!!! It should be fair for everybody!!!
I'm in the same position and was looking forward to celebrating reaching the top level, but I don't see how it's unfair exactly. I actually think the upgrade is great! I was starting to wonder what I would do once I'd reached 60 and had redone my 2nd farm - now I know I'll have something more to aim for

The only problem is, I was planning a design that wouldn't leave much farming space, so I may have to think again if I want to keep earning. Unless I could have a third farm as a money spinner??? Please????