Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 11 2019, 09:17 AM

Default Vi ingratus

Tiger,

Yes, the farm is labeled as VI INGRATUS, in the six spot.
I've unticked the Private Farm Box.

Thank you and good luck,

Lorenzo

LorenZo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...766&farm_ix=20
Old Apr 11 2019, 09:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Greenslate View Post
Tiger,

Yes, the farm is labeled as VI INGRATUS, in the six spot.
I've unticked the Private Farm Box.

Thank you and good luck,

Lorenzo
Hi Larry Greenslate,

Thank you for that I don't see any problem fields. Exactly what is the issue you are having? Is it not letting you plow new fields?

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 11 2019 at 09:33 AM.
Old Apr 11 2019, 09:38 AM

Default Farm 6

Tiger,

This farm has been heavily worked and layered. I apparently found the promised limit to layering we've been long warned against seeking.

The vexing problem is: freshly plowed fields will accept sowing and harvesting, but then 20-30% of the plots vanish, leaving a scattershot field of working plots and empty spaces. I've done all the usual cleaning and reloading and everything looks pretty good until first harvest. The pattern of missing plots changes but the percentage of damage is about the same each time.

Lorenzo

LorenZo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
Old Apr 11 2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Tiger,

This farm has been heavily worked and layered. I apparently found the promised limit to layering we've been long warned against seeking.

The vexing problem is: freshly plowed fields will accept sowing and harvesting, but then 20-30% of the plots vanish, leaving a scattershot field of working plots and empty spaces. I've done all the usual cleaning and reloading and everything looks pretty good until first harvest. The pattern of missing plots changes but the percentage of damage is about the same each time.

Lorenzo
Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for explaining. I have cleaned the data on that farm for you. Please close the game then reload and see if that fixes the problems for you moving forwards.
Old Apr 11 2019, 09:57 AM

Tiger,

Thank you, I appreciate your help, and not just for today, you and your team are unfailingly expert and kind, not an everyday combination.

I'll keep my eyes and ears crossed while plowing for good luck, and try to restrain my greedy inner farmer to avoid more damage. Although, truth be told, I have two additional fields that will require repairs also, but storage space and better-late-than-never good sense, says to try and fix one at a time.

Lorenzo

LorenZo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
Old Apr 11 2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Tiger,

Thank you, I appreciate your help, and not just for today, you and your team are unfailingly expert and kind, not an everyday combination.

I'll keep my eyes and ears crossed while plowing for good luck, and try to restrain my greedy inner farmer to avoid more damage. Although, truth be told, I have two additional fields that will require repairs also, but storage space and better-late-than-never good sense, says to try and fix one at a time.

Lorenzo
Hi Lorenzo,

You are very welcome, thank you I will let the others know when they are on line.

If you have any more problems with that farm do let us know. When you are at the stage, with the other farms, that you can undo all the layering so we can have a look and see if a data clean will help with those, we'll be happy to help.

Good luck!
Old Apr 30 2019, 07:37 AM

Default harvest times

9 hours ago i planted 3 farms with sugarcane a 12 hour crop, this morning they are still showing 11.5 hours until they are ready to harvest any clues to whats going on
Old Apr 30 2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones View Post
9 hours ago i planted 3 farms with sugarcane a 12 hour crop, this morning they are still showing 11.5 hours until they are ready to harvest any clues to whats going on
Hi BobJones,

If they are showing that kind of time it sounds like they were planted not long ago. Do you have any super neighbours that could have done that for you? If you or an SN had irrigated them they would have been ready and would be able to be replanted.

The only other thing that can upset timings on a farm is computer date or time being incorrect.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 30 2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old Apr 30 2019, 11:20 AM

thanks i bet that is what happened i do have a couple of superneighbors and that makes perfect sense. Sorry for wasting your time but i appreciate the quick answer. I should have thought of that myself.
Old Apr 30 2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones View Post
thanks i bet that is what happened i do have a couple of superneighbors and that makes perfect sense. Sorry for wasting your time but i appreciate the quick answer. I should have thought of that myself.
Hi BobJones,

You are very welcome. Sometimes we just need someone else to take a look at something and jog our memory. We're happy to help

Tags
crop, crop growth times, crops, layers, seeding, stats