Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2019, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmckain View Post
Hi! I play at least once a day & I purchased the facility manager to help save time. The problem is there isn't anything to store or cash out. My facilities aren't producing anything. The only items I can store or load are items from my ships, trains or helping other farmers. Is there anything I can do? I can't contact Slashkey (what the heck?) so I am hoping other farmers can help. Thanks!
Hiu pjmckain,
You do not purchase the facility manager. It is a free "tool" in your toolbox. You purchased the tools for using the Start All and Load All in the facility manager. I am not sure what you mean by there is nothing to store or cash out. I have checked you data and you have cashed out twice this morning. And you have lots in your storage showing you have been able to Store as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hiu pjmckain,
You do not purchase the facility manager. It is a free "tool" in your toolbox. You purchased the tools for using the Start All and Load All in the facility manager. I am not sure what you mean by there is nothing to store or cash out. I have checked you data and you have cashed out twice this morning. And you have lots in your storage showing you have been able to Store as well.
Sorry - I meant that I purchased all of the tools so I could use the facility manager. I am able to load & to "start all" but the only things I am able to "store all" today were the new facilities I put on the farm last night. I could store items from the facilities on farm 1 but not farm 2, 3 or 4. The items on the other farms where I have restaurants & "Taste of" facilities don't show anything used after 24 hours. Before I used the tools to start all, store all, etc., I was able to go to each facility & I would have lots of things ready to store. Hardly anything is ready to store anymore. Does that make any sense?

I just went to farm 4 & now I have lots of things to store so it seems to be working again....sorry to bother you!
Old May 19 2019, 03:05 PM

Angry Manure units

I have not received any increases in my manure units in well over a week although I've been processing my facility manager items at least twice a day. As a matter of fact, I was up to 378K units but am now down to 375544 units and only fertilized my fields twice. Is there some glitch preventing me from adding manure units? Please advise.
Old May 19 2019, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate57 View Post
I have not received any increases in my manure units in well over a week although I've been processing my facility manager items at least twice a day. As a matter of fact, I was up to 378K units but am now down to 375544 units and only fertilized my fields twice. Is there some glitch preventing me from adding manure units? Please advise.
Hi Checkmate,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facility manager.
You get 1 manure unit per pig you harvest in your pigsty. If your manure amounts are going down then either you are not harvesting as often as you can (12 hours) or you are using more because of added farms. Each far requires 50 manure units to fertilize for 3 days. For 29 farms that would be 1450 units each time you fertilze.

You have 435 pigs which give you 435 manure units each time you harvest those. You would have to harvest your pigs 4 times within the 3 days to gain more manure than you use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2019, 12:58 AM

Default Manure Units

Evidently there is a little confusion regarding this subject. I KNOW what it takes to produce manure. My problem is that my tools (Egg Collector, Manure Collector and Milk Station) are no longer active. There is only one tool now available although I have the other three still in my items list. I have gone through the process of clearing caches etc. but nothing works. Now I have a second issue that just cropped up.....unable to receive gifts. I receive an error message that says try again later.
Old May 21 2019, 04:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate57 View Post
Evidently there is a little confusion regarding this subject. I KNOW what it takes to produce manure. My problem is that my tools (Egg Collector, Manure Collector and Milk Station) are no longer active. There is only one tool now available although I have the other three still in my items list. I have gone through the process of clearing caches etc. but nothing works. Now I have a second issue that just cropped up.....unable to receive gifts. I receive an error message that says try again later.
Hi checkmate57,

Taz is not available at this time.

The following Animal Harvester tools you need to find on your farms and place them into storage. That is why they are not working when you use the Harvest All in the Facility Manager:
  • Egg Collector
  • Manure Collector
  • Milking Station

The Shearing and Cutting Set you have already placed into Item Storage so that should be working for you.

For your problem with gifts:
Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again and see if that resolves it for you.

If it does not, please click on the following link and read what is posted in the first post on page one. See if those help you. If they do not please post in that thread letting us know what you have tried and what browser you are using for the game.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882

Thank you.
Old May 21 2019, 10:17 PM

When I am in my Facility Manager and I load all my semis do not load meat and my Animal Feed Store does not load at all. I have to go to them all and load them manually. Any suggestions??
Old May 21 2019, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Jon View Post
When I am in my Facility Manager and I load all my semis do not load meat and my Animal Feed Store does not load at all. I have to go to them all and load them manually. Any suggestions??
Hi Capt Jon,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about facilities and the facility manager as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please open your facility manager and go to one of your Semi and then look at the box for the meat. If it doesn't have a check in the box then add the check. If an item is unchecked then the Start All will not start that product.
Go to the Animal Feed Store also in the facility manager and see if there is a check in the box for that facility. If there isn't then add it. Again if there isn't a check in the box for a facility then nothing will start with the Start All.
Old May 22 2019, 05:55 AM

After working neighbors regular facilities, after I reload the farmtown wall the neighbor whose facilities I worked the link does not turn pink. If I click the link it allows me to work them again (no Whoops error). This does not happen with service facilities. This happened with all the regular facilities I worked this morning (quite a few). After working them a second time, the same thing happens.
Old May 22 2019, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
After working neighbors regular facilities, after I reload the farmtown wall the neighbor whose facilities I worked the link does not turn pink. If I click the link it allows me to work them again (no Whoops error). This does not happen with service facilities. This happened with all the regular facilities I worked this morning (quite a few). After working them a second time, the same thing happens.
Hi Dr.Dirt,

When i had a look at this a while ago with some friends, i found that they had not loaded all the facilites on all farms and that there must have been some already finished, so the first time i worked them I hadn't worked everything possible as it wasn't loaded. When they posted again and the post had not turned pink, i tried again and although I got an oops for ones already worked, there was more work to be done.

Some users only load what they need for things like the NCC and the facs needed to supply those. If they then load all facs later and post again, you may see that they can be worked again, just not all of them as you already did some.

Those examples may be what is happening.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts