Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2014, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyreladee View Post
I asked my fellow neighbors to send me some polyester fiber which I received at least 30 of. I collected them from my gift box but none showed up in my inventory. Anyone know what the problem is?
That would be because you asked for ingredients to make the polyester fiber so you got petrochemical barrels with which you can make the polyester fibers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa's Snoopy86 View Post
Every time I go to work on someone's facilities the help to clean up their farm comes up and I can't go back to work their facilities until HOURS later and often times never again. I am really getting annoyed with this would really appreciate if this was taken out of the game for it does not benefit us any other than the annoyance and frustration.
Taking that out of the game would not make the facility work come up instead. The problem with the facility work not showing has been around for a long time. It is an intermittent problem and very hard to pin down and fix.
When that happens try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:19 PM

Have 2 friends with same complaint, they both got there dan degree for crops and when the went to share there was no share. What's happening I can't help them.
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Have 2 friends with same complaint, they both got there dan degree for crops and when the went to share there was no share. What's happening I can't help them.
Then ask them to register and post here so we can work with them directly.
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:25 PM

Default Unclaimed Bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie's View Post
Hi, I have had the sad misfortune of not being able to collect coins and products after working on two different farms. Last I lost 11,875 coins and 47 product. I worked on several farms this morning with no problems,and then about 9 a.m. PST this morning (08 Jan 2014), once again I couldn't collect. This time 511, 268 coins and 3,075. This is very disheartening. Can you refund these coins to me, and troubleshoot what is going wrong? My daughter tells me she has had the same problem. Thank you for your help. Goldie.
I'm not sure where to post my reply to your question, TAZ. When I click to claim the bonus, I was told that the work wasn't finish - I went over the entire farm with all my tools and could not find any other work to do, so finally I left the farm. Goldie
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question 107.5%

How can a person have 107.5% when I fill my factory?
My cousin was filling her factories and consistently got 107.5-108%

Please explain. I don't see anything about this on the release notes.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie's View Post
I'm not sure where to post my reply to your question, TAZ. When I click to claim the bonus, I was told that the work wasn't finish - I went over the entire farm with all my tools and could not find any other work to do, so finally I left the farm. Goldie
Next time when you get to that point try changing the Dim Out preference to Hidden, then click on the save button, then refresh the farm. Then use the single tools to look.
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
How can a person have 107.5% when I fill my factory?
My cousin was filling her factories and consistently got 107.5-108%

Please explain. I don't see anything about this on the release notes.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
That may be a side effect of the change they did to the loading for the bonus batches. When those first came out that was happening, but was fixed then to make it go back to 100%. Have her check again now and I bet the per centage is back to normal.
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Then ask them to register and post here so we can work with them directly.
Sorry Taz they don't want to b n forum so I cannot force them guess they only have to soldier on tks anyway.
Also can u tell me why I am not allowed to post a new thread on the forum.

Last edited by iceberg; Jan 08 2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask first time around.
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Next time when you get to that point try changing the Dim Out preference to Hidden, then click on the save button, then refresh the farm. Then use the single tools to look.
I had the same problem earlier today, until I discovered some dead flowers in the farm I watered the dead flowers then I tried the bonus and I got the bonus hope this helps.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts