Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 15 2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
The invite down at the bottom of the My Neighbors tab does not mean they don't play.

If she sees them as a box in the upper part of the My Neighbors tab just click on that to send the request.
what does the invite box mean? why would someone be there and not in one of the boxes?
Old May 15 2019, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
what does the invite box mean? why would someone be there and not in one of the boxes?
Hi JNelson,
That is if they are showing as your friend, but the Farm Town data has not updated to show them in a box above. The Invite tab at the top of your farm is for inviting those who have not started playing yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
That is if they are showing as your friend, but the Farm Town data has not updated to show them in a box above. The Invite tab at the top of your farm is for inviting those who have not started playing yet.

Thanks i thought they were the same, always learning with this game,
Old May 16 2019, 03:33 AM

Default I cannot set a default crop on my farm

I've been trying to set Chia as a default crop but I cannot find how to do it. I've done it before and now I can't find it. Thanks; good work everyone
Old May 16 2019, 03:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt2gamer@aol.com View Post
I've been trying to set Chia as a default crop but I cannot find how to do it. I've done it before and now I can't find it. Thanks; good work everyone
Hi tnt2gamer,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours as the only time you can designate a specific crop to be planted on a farm is for when your Super Neighbours are planting it for you.

To do this open your toolbox and look for this icon and click on it...

There you will be able to choose which crop is planted on which farms when your super neighbour plants for you. If you need more details on this please go to Chapter 05 Neighbours/Super Neighbour
Old May 19 2019, 05:03 AM

Default farm town

cant sell anything as saying I need to be an sn please could you sort
Old May 19 2019, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macie678 View Post
cant sell anything as saying I need to be an sn please could you sort
Hi macie678,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours as you seem to asking about the Super Neighbours feature.

To be able to sell something on a neighbours farm, your neighbour must make you a Super Neighbour and then they must give you permission buy or sell using their coins. That will allow you to sell coin items only not Farm Cash items or any animals.

If you need more details on the Super Neighbour feature, please click on the following link....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old May 19 2019, 09:26 AM

please can you explain why I cant sell anything unless i go to the market also cant store anything anymore
Old May 19 2019, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macie678 View Post
please can you explain why I cant sell anything unless i go to the market also cant store anything anymore
Hi Macie,
Are you talking about on your own farms?
If so please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The reason you can not store any more, is because you have reached your item capacity. Looking at your data you only have 17 neighbours, but you must have had many more than that to get what you already have into storage. To increase your storage capacity again, you will have to add more neighbours.

Open your item storage and look top left of the window it will tell you your Capacity and Usage as it is now. You do have thousands of paths in your storage, you might want to consider selling those if you no longer need them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; May 19 2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old May 27 2019, 08:50 PM

Sorry if im in the wrong thread, why cant my super neighbor work all ( 3 ) of my farms?

Tags
add neighbor, dots, farmtown, invite, neighbor, neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions