Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2019, 06:08 AM

Default Starting Over

Is there a way I can start back to Level 1. I am up in the high 600 level and I thought it would be fun to start again.
Old Apr 25 2019, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie cochell View Post
Is there a way I can start back to Level 1. I am up in the high 600 level and I thought it would be fun to start again.
Hi valerie cochell,

No I am sorry, you cannot start your game again from level one. You can sell or delete everything on your farms to start with a blank slate, but you will still have the same level, same size farms and amount of farms and the same XP points. If you did decide to do that, I would not recommend you sell anything that cost you Farm Cash.

There is more information on this in the following post...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554178
Old May 01 2019, 01:00 PM

Default Ip blocked

hi one of my friends cant get in to the forum or get update messedes and she cant write to you or press eny links from you, it tells her that her ip is blocked , can you unblock jer ??
Old May 01 2019, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardragon View Post
hi one of my friends cant get in to the forum or get update messedes and she cant write to you or press eny links from you, it tells her that her ip is blocked , can you unblock jer ??
Hi Stardragon,

To take a look at this we need the Forum name she used to register with. Please do not provide any of her other details at this time.
Old May 01 2019, 02:12 PM

Default Baned IP

she havent registert at forum but you can look at my farm town friends/naibors and her name is Inge
Old May 01 2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardragon View Post
she havent registert at forum but you can look at my farm town friends/naibors and her name is Inge
Hi Stardragon,

I'm sorry but that is of no use to us, we can not see who your friends or neighbours are and even then we have no way of knowing what IP they have. If she knows her IP address we could take a look and see if it's blocked.
Old May 10 2019, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't Add Trees

No matter what I do I can't plant any trees. I've tried everything I know. Is there a problem I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Michele
Old May 10 2019, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
No matter what I do I can't plant any trees. I've tried everything I know. Is there a problem I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Michele
Hi Michele,
What happens when you try to plant the trees?

Where are you trying to plant them?

Are you trying to layer them over something else?

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2019, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

The area stays red. (deleted instructions) the area stays red so I can't put it down. I'm trying to plant them in an empty area. (Deleted information)

Last edited by Taz D; May 10 2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Removed instructions
Old May 10 2019, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
The area stays red. (deleted instructions) the area stays red so I can't put it down. I'm trying to plant them in an empty area. (Deleted information)
Hi Michele,
I am sorry, but what you are talking about is layering and we are not allowed to provide any instructions or help for this in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
android, animals, backup, billing, bonus, buddy list, can't post, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, duplicate facility, email address, facebook, facilities, facility work, farm town dollar scam?, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, report, save, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, toolbox, tools, tools not working, train