Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 09:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Dec 21 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This forum makes no sense, 2 days ago farm town was working fine, now no text is showing, farm name, amount of coins, no text if crops are ready, store doesn't show cost, all screwed up!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2009, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by outnmd View Post
This forum makes no sense, 2 days ago farm town was working fine, now no text is showing, farm name, amount of coins, no text if crops are ready, store doesn't show cost, all screwed up!
#1. You need to link your farm manually. The red linking button at the top isn't working properly, and even if you get the grey box at the top saying you're linked, you're not. Here's how to link manually:

To create a manual link for a FACEBOOK farm:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...30&postcount=2

To create a manual link for a MYSPACE farm:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...90&postcount=4

#2. Try logging out of Facebook/MySpace and clear your browser's cache and cookies. Then log back in. If that doesn't help, then you need to post in the Help & Support forum. There doesn't appear to be an existing thread for this issue, or I would direct you there.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 22 2009, 12:25 PM

We need more levels...
Old Dec 22 2009, 01:50 PM

Cm'on Slashkey, Santa told me, he would get me an upgrade on farm town for christmas
Old Dec 22 2009, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I was on level 31 when I logged of yesterday evening and had over 330,000 points getting ready to go to level 32.I have been using farm town for a long time now,I have lost everything.Do you keep a record of names of members??I need help!I play this every day and dont understand what happened.When i logged on it was like I was on in in for the first time.
Old Dec 22 2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonVDB View Post
We need more levels...
relax we just got the latest ones not to long ago im sure it will be awhile before more are released.
Old Dec 22 2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
Cm'on Slashkey, Santa told me, he would get me an upgrade on farm town for christmas
yes we do..need more levels
Old Dec 22 2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonVDB View Post
We need more levels...
PLease...and thank you..... yes we do..... the last time he added levels..i was already 60... nothing to work for..i need to work..
Old Dec 22 2009, 03:04 PM

um..... before we got the new levels I was on the highest level. I still have plenty to go and I work on my farm every single day. Since they just gave us new levels.... its not going to be right away. There's other requests that have not been 'fulfilled' yet.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 22 2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
um..... before we got the new levels I was on the highest level. I still have plenty to go and I work on my farm every single day. Since they just gave us new levels.... its not going to be right away. There's other requests that have not been 'fulfilled' yet.
that is so true.... i thinking he shouldn't of change the gap...between levels and i would have been fine..... i was 34..and when they added new level i jump right to 60......

Last edited by Karen Ann; Dec 22 2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: i wanted to but shouldn't
Closed Thread