Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2017, 08:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Tonight my 16x16 tools are only doing a 8x8 square and my 18x18 are doing a 9x9 square what is going on?
This morning I could do my entire farm in 16 clicks but tonight it is taking 81 clicks to do the same work. I DID NOT SPEND FARM CASH TO WORK HARDER.
Old Jun 05 2017, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Tonight my 16x16 tools are only doing a 8x8 square and my 18x18 are doing a 9x9 square what is going on?
This morning I could do my entire farm in 16 clicks but tonight it is taking 81 clicks to do the same work. I DID NOT SPEND FARM CASH TO WORK HARDER.
Hi leighwj,
This has been reported to the developers. Please be patient until they can find and fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2017, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added the following for those having trouble with their tools:

Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 11:30PM

- We had to revert back the bugfix in Point #7, Feature b) because it was causing some other negative side effects for the crop tools, final solution for this problem will be released soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2017, 02:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what about my missing cruse ship on my fm 30? it was there last night, did the buggs eat it too
Old Jun 06 2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what about my missing cruse ship on my fm 30? it was there last night, did the buggs eat it too

Hi beverduster

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6168946
Old Jun 06 2017, 02:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

Your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6168946

t y taz and marymarcel
Old Jun 06 2017, 03:52 PM

Sorry but 18x tools are useless. They work no fewer clicks than my 16x tools The only way I can reduce clicks with a larger tool would be a 24x tool. Guess I won't be wasting my excessively costly FC.

When will us long-term maxed level players get the FC we need and have earned? 25 every three months is not enough!!! 25 EVERY month would not be enough. We should be able to buy a 30-35 FC tool or facility every month, IMHO. We've put in the time and effort and are not rewarded for it. I'm closing in on 500 million XP but what does that get me? Nothing that a relative "newbie" with 71 million XP doesn't also get, LOL! I have almost SEVEN TIMES that amount and get nothing to show for it.
Old Jun 07 2017, 08:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Sorry but 18x tools are useless. They work no fewer clicks than my 16x tools The only way I can reduce clicks with a larger tool would be a 24x tool. Guess I won't be wasting my excessively costly FC.

When will us long-term maxed level players get the FC we need and have earned? 25 every three months is not enough!!! 25 EVERY month would not be enough. We should be able to buy a 30-35 FC tool or facility every month, IMHO. We've put in the time and effort and are not rewarded for it. I'm closing in on 500 million XP but what does that get me? Nothing that a relative "newbie" with 71 million XP doesn't also get, LOL! I have almost SEVEN TIMES that amount and get nothing to show for it.
This is why I didn't want to expand my farms past 32x32. I only took them to 34x34 to maximize the Farm Stats info. Now with the 18x18 tools I'll start working on expanding them to 36x36 since the way my farms are laid out this lets me plant the entire farm in 16 clicks
Old Jun 07 2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
This is why I didn't want to expand my farms past 32x32. I only took them to 34x34 to maximize the Farm Stats info. Now with the 18x18 tools I'll start working on expanding them to 36x36 since the way my farms are laid out this lets me plant the entire farm in 16 clicks
A 36x36 farm maxes out at 48x48 plots which my 16x16 can do in 3x3 or 9 total clicks. To reduce the number of clicks would require 24x24 tool, not an 18x or 20x or 22x tool. They STILL need 9 clicks so have zero benefit.

My biggest farms are 34x. I will not expand beyond 36x until we can get 24x, or better still, TOTAL FARM tools (like sprinkler or fishing=one click farm done) and the MAAAAAANY more FC we need to afford to buy them.
Old Jun 07 2017, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted some more updates:

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 5:20PM

- Released another version of the bugfix for Point #7, Feature b).

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 10:50PM

- Continue releasing more optimizations to speed up load time and decrease memory consumption.
Closed Thread