Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 03 2018, 08:31 PM

in the preferences please allow selection to show only production facilities or service facilities for the farm we are on similar to how you have it for the facility manager.
Thank you
Old Jul 16 2018, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

All, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but it would be nice in the FT Store where you can buy everything, to have a feature on the facilities to filter "Facility / Client / Coins / FC" so that folks could find FC Clients or Coin Facilities only. I know in the Facility Manager, you can Filter either Animals Buildings, Regular Facilities or Service Facilities.
Old Jul 23 2018, 05:55 PM

it would be very handy if there was a button on each facility in the facility manager that would take us to the farm that that particular fac is on (like the animal barns, for example and especially)... hope that made sense! lol

thank you!
Old Jul 29 2018, 07:56 AM

Bonuses are a huge help in this game, but the Bonus System could sure use some work. My suggestion is that bonuses all be stored someplace so the Farmer can look through all their bonuses for the day and choose the 5 they want to post.

As it stands right now Bonuses pop up over time and if your farming they get annoying when they pop up. Yes, you can turn them off by clicking the box and the X, but then you are missing out on the chance to post the bonus you might really need. I have missed out on many bonuses for stuff I could really use the help with because the constant pop ups get in the way of game play, especially after loading facilities.

Just have all the bonuses a player gets go into a storage kind of thing so the player can pick and choose which 5 they would like to share and not miss out on what they may really need.

PLEASE!?!?!?!? Ohhhh Please! LOL Thank you for listening!
Old Aug 14 2018, 11:10 AM

Default do not show again pop ups

PLEASE make one where ever it asks if I want to share with friends! I don't want to share and get mighty tired of being asked over and over again. I'm quite certain my friends could care less if I expanded my farms or go up a level or just about anything else I'm doing. I KNOW I don't care if Mrs. Magillicutty does anything!

Thanks for keeping the game up and running.....
Old Aug 30 2018, 11:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Love the new Super Neighbor manager but an improvement for the crop selector would be instead of choosing the crop how about choosing the harvest time and let our Super Neighbor pick anything with that harvest time. I have some farms with trees or flowers so I like to have the crops planted on those farms all ready at the same time as the trees or flowers. (IE: 2 day trees on the farm then 2 day crops planted)
Old Sep 08 2018, 05:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Am wondering if theres a chance perhaps in the future to have a "Undo" feature when we are planting or moving flowers or trees on a farm. So many a time I have planted a bulk trees in the wrong spot, but am unable to "Undo" it so in a few cases I have had to move them one at a time to make it fit into the proper place.
Old Sep 08 2018, 05:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can the Custom Sort area be made to arrange item in alphabetical order. I use it to sort the items in the Neighborhood Chains to bring the 4 new ones to the top. It would be easier to find them if they were alphabetized.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Sep 14 2018, 07:19 PM

Default Sell 3/4 option

I would really appreciate a sell 3/4 option in addition to the sell all, sell 1/2 choices.

Farming Since July 25, 2009