Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
test version of the game (10) released July 18th, 5:30AM EST

Hi Raul,

This version has resolved all my display issues. I no longer have rotated waters or fences/trees slipping under other items.
yes, that was fixed, still slow after the frame that says display, takes a while to think what its supposed to display.. another thing just today, can't post, anything else new?
Old Jul 19 2017, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cherry's Farm

We are all having the same problem. We sent an email to the developers to let them check on this problem.
Great, glad I am not the only one with this issue, thought maybe it was because of the testing version... thanks Mary
Old Jul 19 2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Great, glad I am not the only one with this issue, thought maybe it was because of the testing version... thanks Mary
Hi Texas Belle

It is affecting all of us, no matter if we are on the test version or not. And it seems other games on facebook also had the same problem.

The last news we have is the note Raul posted yesterday

Known Issues:

- None of the posts to facebook walls are currently working, this appears to be a facebook issue, we are currently considering possible workarounds.
Old Jul 19 2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
That usually means you started a chat message and didn't send it of commented on a post and didn't complete it. That is a Facebook item and nothing Farm Town can do about it.
Just an FYI, the "leave page" or "stay on page" messages appear whenever you want to switch pages in FT when using the Puffin browser on your phone. Since I only use Puffin for FT and not for FB stuff, I'm sure it's just how Puffin want to handle things now. Annoying but I can live with it in order to be able to farm away from home.
Old Jul 19 2017, 02:14 PM

out of interest i use puffin on my phone for farm town but only works on wifi now , do you have the same problem ...i miss being able to send peoples ships on when away from home
Old Jul 19 2017, 02:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
Just an FYI, the "leave page" or "stay on page" messages appear whenever you want to switch pages in FT when using the Puffin browser on your phone. Since I only use Puffin for FT and not for FB stuff, I'm sure it's just how Puffin want to handle things now. Annoying but I can live with it in order to be able to farm away from home.
Hi GoalieAunt,
Even though you only have Puffin open for your farms it is still a Facebook page. The items over in the far right are from Facebook and Facebook determines the layout of the page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2017, 06:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
One of the non-Slashkey cooking games let me post yesterday about the time we stopped being able to post from Farm Town, but with the caveat that I check my wall and then tell them "no. this is not spam!" My guess is that Facebook suddenly has decided we are a spamming group and to not even give us a chance to report that they are blocking legitimate posts, but blocks them instantly.

After making the bonus post from the cooking game I mentioned and telling Facebook they were mistaken about it being spam, a message for my eyes only appeared above the post itself reading "Thanks for the feedback. Your feedback will help us improve detection. We block posts that look like spam according to our Community Guidelines." Perhaps it would be helpful to Raul and Co. if this information is passed along to him, but since I am not a moderator and just a survey group member it would be best if it came from one of y'all!

qivis., facebook shut off my credit card, sayin it was spam it took me amonth to get them to turn it back on, told yhem since this was such level, above my head, i gave them my lawyers fone number and told them to explain it to him
got it sback on during the night when i was sleepin

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Jul 19 2017, 08:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
GoalieAunt....we can farm from our phones when we are away from our computers? I never knew that! How do you do it?
Old Jul 19 2017, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
GoalieAunt....we can farm from our phones when we are away from our computers? I never knew that! How do you do it?
Hi Farmerswife,
You can if you have a browser on your phone that has Flash player built into it, such as Puffin. There are many things you won't be able to do because oif the size of the screen though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2017, 11:22 PM

I was just able to post Facilities

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread