Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thgirblp View Post
Yes, it would have been nice if it would have mentioned that fact. It was a virtual waste of $50 farm cash that could have gone to something else that was more useful.

Hopefully, they will make it so that it can also be used with trees in storage. (HINT HINT)
Yes, I also bought it and was unimpressed. Best argument so far is that we keep upgrading our choppers and shakers and it would have been nice to use this tool to remodel our farms. I also got the tool to allow all trees to put into storage, would have been nice to use the multi planter to put them back.
Old May 18 2014, 07:02 PM

I am really surprised that a lot of people are not complaining here about the slowness of FarmTown at the moment. Mine is very slow loading, and have heard others in different groups saying the same thing.
Old May 18 2014, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am really surprised that a lot of people are not complaining here about the slowness of FarmTown at the moment. Mine is very slow loading, and have heard others in different groups saying the same thing.
Considering that the release was only yesterday, there are a lot of people on Farm Town at the same time now and that slows things down. In a day or so it will go back to normal because not everyone will be on at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2014, 07:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Multiplanter 4 x 4:

I like the new tool multiplanter but it can only plant new items is there any plan to make it so you can plant items in storage?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 18 2014, 08:53 PM

9. 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab: When you hit this link we will ask facebook about the posts made by your friends from inside Farmtown asking for help, this may work better and should show more post compared to the link that was before but we are still not sure how much better it will be until people try it.

this one no better for me still only see 3 or 4 posts barely see any ft posts on my timeline still either

Visit My Farm
Old May 18 2014, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
9. 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab: When you hit this link we will ask facebook about the posts made by your friends from inside Farmtown asking for help, this may work better and should show more post compared to the link that was before but we are still not sure how much better it will be until people try it.

this one no better for me still only see 3 or 4 posts barely see any ft posts on my timeline still either
One thing you can do for your newsfeed is to click on the down arrow on a Farm Town post and take Facebook's survey. Be sure to rate any Farm Town posts high. That will show them that you want to see Farm Town posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2014, 12:47 AM

Hi, just to let you know the shortcut box doesn't seem to be working fully .

For example, I pick up the sprinkler in the shortcuts, but when I go to change it or go back to being empty handed, I just get this kind of sign instead of the mouse pointer l-l.
Tried to refresh the page in order to pick my boat up instead but it still made me hold on to the sprinkler, I had to go out of the game entirely and go back in for it to have corrected itself, then it did the whole thing over again.

I'm on Chrome with WF38
Old May 19 2014, 12:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the update, however I'm having a little problem with it in the "'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab" area. I went there while playing recently and saw the new message asking if I wanted FT to access my FB feed. I clicked "Not at this time" expecting that I would have another opportunity to accept at a later date. Well, ever since then nothing shows up in that tab at all now, and no new message asking if I want to accept now. How can I accept now to be able to access my requests if it won't ask me again?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 19 2014, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Pink View Post
Thank you for the update, however I'm having a little problem with it in the "'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab" area. I went there while playing recently and saw the new message asking if I wanted FT to access my FB feed. I clicked "Not at this time" expecting that I would have another opportunity to accept at a later date. Well, ever since then nothing shows up in that tab at all now, and no new message asking if I want to accept now. How can I accept now to be able to access my requests if it won't ask me again?

Hi!

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen and check if the message is showed up for you.

If it is not, please provide a link to your farm. Instructions on how to get it in my signature.
Old May 19 2014, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks

Nice to see the new updates, thanks...but would of loved to have more decorations and people instead...still boring...nothing new to do but facilities
Closed Thread