Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.
I have to agree. All those 12 click facilities not included in load all? As for the expense, are you trying to get rid of all us cranky seniors who just can't afford all this real money for a game? FB took away all chances at accumulating free FC, even one a day; fixed incomes can't justify the expense, no matter how wonderful the game may be, esp for insomniacs.

Please consider that loyalty is entitled to some rewards, not more stuff to buy. I understand all about patience and playing at a slower pace, and devs need real $$ too; however, the FC charges are ridiculously high.
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:04 PM

Default Scrolling storage window...

Love the new stuff , and the storage window change is great I love how it scrolls now . Much easier to check on items too , hope you get alot of positive feedback on this so you do change the market window as well ! One suggestion , can we please use one of the mines to "mine" salt ? Would be a great thing to happen , you all do such a great job for a great game ...Farm Town is the BEST farming game on FB !!!

Serenity Acres
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you go to the Items part of storage and filter it to Tools do you see your green forklift? The orange forklift is only a decoration.
Thanks for the reply Taz and yes I did that. I have noticed on these posts that someone else is having the same problem. Their green lift is missing too. I have checked the storage as you say, checked all the farms yet it's not there. It's in permanent hiding because it still works. It was there one day and gone the next. LOL

I also cleared the cache and did the refreshing stuff routine as well. My farm is linked so I would appreciate help with this mystery so I can get the purple lift installed and up and running asap.
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapbookCzar View Post
Thanks so very much for the new tools and facilities!!! However, my green forklift has disappeared from my storage. I can still use it to store all in facilities,, but I cannot buy the new blue forklift because it says I don't have one on the current farm. I went to storage to place it temporarily on the farm, but it's not there. Help please?

Thanks!!!
If you get help and it works, please let me know because I have the same problem.
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni
Default Earning FC and Farm Cash Items etc

I'm not sure this is where I should voice this but it's about the upgrades so here it goes.. I absolutely love that the developers continue to give us new items and easier ways to process things.

Can you PLEASE give us other ways to earn Farm Cash? Currently the only way we can get it is by leveling up in our experience and since many of us are at the top levels we don't see that FC until you actually roll out updates that include new levels. Since more and more of the factories and tools that are being released in FC as opposed to coin it gets harder and harder to get the tools and factories to supply our farms. In addition, many like myself are home bound, disabled or seniors that have extremely limited incomes and cannot be constantly purchasing FC. It's crazy what you are charging for the tools to store/start all, and the upgrades to plows, harvesters, etc. We pay more for those items then the original items it seems.

I know you developers work hard and it isn't easy with all that we ask from you and yes you deserve to be paid for what you do, but come on now!

As long as I'm complaining, could you all get the chat to work in full screen mode? It's annoying that you have to keep going out to hold a conversation with neighbors.

Thanks for all you do!

NanaToni
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:45 PM

Default Brilliant

thanks for the new updates
just wondering when farm 12 will be out, I reaaaaaaaaaaally need more room lol
tyvm
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.
This is the first time I have ever made mention in a negative way as to the cost of everything and the money we spend on here, but I really have to agree with Angel. I have my farms and my husband has his farms that mostly i run now. to get the new facilities and tools for both our farms, it would cost me over $100 real money and thats just this release.. its the same for most of them. I finally have to conclude that this really is getting out of hand. Im still horrified that we have to click 24 times in the flower shop just for one product and theres alot of products in there! There comes a time like Angel said.. start combining more into the tools we have because yes, its getting drawn out and milking us too much. As much as I truly love this game, its finally putting a bit of downer on the game for me.
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatoni View Post
I'm not sure this is where I should voice this but it's about the upgrades so here it goes.. I absolutely love that the developers continue to give us new items and easier ways to process things.

Can you PLEASE give us other ways to earn Farm Cash? Currently the only way we can get it is by leveling up in our experience and since many of us are at the top levels we don't see that FC until you actually roll out updates that include new levels. Since more and more of the factories and tools that are being released in FC as opposed to coin it gets harder and harder to get the tools and factories to supply our farms. In addition, many like myself are home bound, disabled or seniors that have extremely limited incomes and cannot be constantly purchasing FC. It's crazy what you are charging for the tools to store/start all, and the upgrades to plows, harvesters, etc. We pay more for those items then the original items it seems.

I know you developers work hard and it isn't easy with all that we ask from you and yes you deserve to be paid for what you do, but come on now!

As long as I'm complaining, could you all get the chat to work in full screen mode? It's annoying that you have to keep going out to hold a conversation with neighbors.

Thanks for all you do!

NanaToni
You read my mind. I used to be able to keep up but now I'm over $3-400.00 behind. Where am I going to get that kind of money on S.S.? I wasn't even trying to keep up on tools just facilities and spent over $200.00 on them then another $50 or $60 just on tools (one with upgrades to harvest and plow) and I still seed with a 3x3. That doesn't include the forklift, drive threw, or any of the other tools you need to play this game in under 5 hours a day. I have none of those. I quit filling facilities more then once every week or so, quit buying them, quit planting and harvesting. Slowly getting to the point when I see no reason to harvest animals , fish or trees. I can see why people who love this game are actually leaving it. I still decorate but how often do you really need to rearrange your trees? I can't find any way to earn those face book credits to buy farm cash. I'm already getting hounded to death from insurance companies from doing a survey, I already have Netflix and I refuse to sign up for a credit card. That leaves cash and that's hard to come by now. Maybe it's time to retire.
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
I have to admit that I've done my share of moaning and groaning in the past, but this morning, I have nothing but kudos to send to the Devs.

The purple forklift ROCKS OUT. This will save me at minimum a hour a day, as I have every production and service facility available. I typically spend about 4 hours a day playing, and that is just managing my own farm. I haven't had time to play with others, and haven't been to the market to work for at least 3 months. Now I can get back to having fun and playing nice with others.

Thanks FT Devs. This update is the best yet.

Kat
You are so right.. I avoid the market and don't work friends facilities due to the time factor this will be a great help.
Fritz
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:49 PM

was off to the beach for a few days, with limited access, finally worked some utilities, and ended up in the hospital! what a surprise, off to the store I go, yeah!
Closed Thread