Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Pink View Post
I don't know about everyone else, but for me personally, I'm just trying to keep up with the production of all these facilities they keep giving us. So long as they keep churning them out (baby food factory that requires 2 new crops, really?) I think it is a reasonable goal to try to achieve full production in them. If that seems "greedy" to some, then so be it!

Then I am one of the greedy ones too

My comment was more in relation to the latest complaints regarding the limits on belt bonus's. No one was expecting it, and now we've got it everyone is complaining it's not enough. Any bonus is better than a poke in the eye
Old Jun 06 2011, 05:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

ok first its 3 hrs ..now its 12 hrs????? I to had came back like in 6 or 7 hrs and it said that i had to wait 3 hrs...

You can send items to a friend once every 12 hours, please try again later.
thats what it said ...confused....
Old Jun 06 2011, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Belts

Again I have been reading all the statements people have been making and have come to the conclusion as follows:

1. Most people who get major pop-up at same time do not play the game the way it was supposed to be played - NO LAYERING

2. When you layer you are getting the belts faster

3. If you use a so called auto- clicker you risk freezing the game or getting tons of pops up at he same time thus if you click yes you can send a lot of pop up out the the feeds.

4.. Hate change of a game

I love all the changes the DEVS had made. even if seem a bit crazy as in the factories or trees etc. But I am going with it. I do not click yes on all belts and i can say NO.

THANK YOU DEVS for the BELTS now i have to plant more thus getting more for the factories
Old Jun 06 2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
ok first its 3 hrs ..now its 12 hrs????? I to had came back like in 6 or 7 hrs and it said that i had to wait 3 hrs...

You can send items to a friend once every 12 hours, please try again later.
thats what it said ...confused....
people were complaining about the 3 hr thing so they have made it 12

but have raised the coin limit to 1,000,000

so it is the same coin limit as you would achieve within that same 12 hour period posting 3 times

you can still post as often as you like

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 06 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuatree98 View Post
Again I have been reading all the statements people have been making and have come to the conclusion as follows:

1. Most people who get major pop-up at same time do not play the game the way it was supposed to be played - NO LAYERING

I stagger my farms, ... and I do not get a lot of pop-up. Those who layer are only harvesting one layer at a time.

Now can someone tell me where it says how the game is supposed to be played? That could be more confusing that a room full of karate belts.

Old Jun 06 2011, 07:17 PM

Level:
XP:
Default How to check the Gift trees's belt?

How to check the Gift tree's belt?
They aren't appear on Trees tab? So their belt can not be displayed?
Please tell me how to check their belts?
Old Jun 06 2011, 07:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuatree98 View Post

2. When you layer you are getting the belts faster

3. If you use a so called auto- clicker you risk freezing the game or getting tons of pops up at he same time thus if you click yes you can send a lot of pop up out the the feeds.

4.. Hate change of a game

I love all the changes the DEVS had made. even if seem a bit crazy as in the factories or trees etc. But I am going with it. I do not click yes on all belts and i can say NO.

THANK YOU DEVS for the BELTS now i have to plant more thus getting more for the factories
-Please note that layer mentions aren't allowed here.
-I'm not get any belt popup until I get the Brown ones. But when I get the 2nd Dan belt, I can't post it to my wall anymore.
-To dev: please have an option to turn off "Use the axe" and "Use the rod" popups. They only useful for newbie and display ONE time.
Old Jun 06 2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I stagger my farms, ... and I do not get a lot of pop-up. Those who layer are only harvesting one layer at a time.

Now can someone tell me where it says how the game is supposed to be played? That could be more confusing that a room full of karate belts.

I harvest for several neighbours who have stacked and layered farms. Their layered farms are harvested just one layer at a time, but those with stacked farms actually do harvest three layers at a time. If they are stacked well it's not bad to harvest with a combine, but one neighbour has them stacked very badly and I won't harvest for her any more because my farm jams up. Those neighbours earned their belts and dans with very few clicks. It surely should have been more of a challenge even for those with multi layered farms.
Old Jun 06 2011, 07:38 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
As we reach the various Dan belts it says we have a 72% chance or whatever of receiving an extra box? So what does that mean exactly? What is an extra box and how much do we receive and would it be on every harvest?
Good questions! I've been wondering the same things.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 06 2011, 07:40 PM

At this point I'm not interested in the belt system. If I get them great if not great. I don't compete with anyone. I play the game for my enjoyment, if it doesn't fit with how I feel like playing I ignore it. I love Farmtown for that reason. Play the way you want to play. Best game on Facebook for that reason. Just my opinion.

Fritz
Closed Thread