Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2011, 10:02 PM

I just click on 1 post tonight and it said I already reach my 250,000 they need to raise this limit. Why try to help prople when it doesn't work.
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:17 PM

It does work Randall, I think the time limit is a bit out that's all. The ONE you clicked on was probably worth all of your 250,000 limit, whereas I can sometimes get as many as four clicks/claims before I reach the limit. It all depends on what the crop is worth, some are worth more than others. You need to pick & choose your claims.
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:27 PM

They need to raise it to 1 million coins that what they can give you if you lose products etc. So 1 million coins every 3 hours would be good.

Right now it's not very helpful.
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree! The current limit is way too small!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
1 million coins every 3 hours would be good.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 05 2011, 10:34 PM

Level:
XP:

I am having the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm wondering where the 250000 coins comes from? i sent out 1 black belt of corn .got 1 box in gifts..i haven't been able to collect the rest of the day..get the 250000 message every time when i go try to collect a bonus..am i missing something or is my game timer messed up..surely 1 box of corn isn't wor
th that..besides i won't sell it i use all my crops..thank you..sincerely barbara nixon/toad haven...

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 05 2011, 11:22 PM

It all depends on how big the box of corn was as to how much it was worth, obviously a fairly large one to be worth 250,000.

And of course, it wouldn't matter how large the bonus was it would never be enough for some people. I'm just happy to be getting anything for no extra work!
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:00 AM

Thank you this is much better.
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:04 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
4. The limitations will be separate from the one used when you request ingredients, meaning you can post 3 times and earn up to 250000 coins requesting ingredients and also post 3 times and earn up to 250000 coins requesting bonuses on the same 3 hours. Also, you can help a friend by sending him ingredients and also help the same friend right after that by sending him a bonus, you will also get the benefits for both actions if you are below the 250000 limit.
I saw a post about this in my email but couldn't find it on the forum to respond to. Today I helped one friend by sending a bonus, then helped a second friend by sending a bonus. I got a note that the 2nd friend got the bonus but that I didn't get anything because I was over the 250000 coin limit. The problem is that it is really hard to know whether you are over the 250000 limit, so it would be far preferable to have a different sort of limit. For example, it would be better to only be able to send 3 friends bonuses within 3 hours; that is something far easier to keep track of.

It would also be nice to know what your current belt status is for trees that can only be received as gifts.

Thanks!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 06 2011, 12:58 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I saw a post about this in my email but couldn't find it on the forum to respond to. Today I helped one friend by sending a bonus, then helped a second friend by sending a bonus. I got a note that the 2nd friend got the bonus but that I didn't get anything because I was over the 250000 coin limit. The problem is that it is really hard to know whether you are over the 250000 limit, so it would be far preferable to have a different sort of limit. For example, it would be better to only be able to send 3 friends bonuses within 3 hours; that is something far easier to keep track of.

It would also be nice to know what your current belt status is for trees that can only be received as gifts.

Thanks!
You can't tell when you click on something how much it's worth. The post at least needs to say how much not that you received the bushels. It never mentions 250,000. That limit really needs to be lifted. The time limit isn't working since it's been over 6 hours since I received a bonus and I still can't collect any
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:59 AM

How about a chart that tells us the exact number of harvests we need for each product/each belt?

How can we find out how many harvests we need for things like trees we could only get as gifts?
Closed Thread