Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2011, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanafree View Post
I am so angry about this new Belt Ranks in Crops, Trees and Flowers

What a friggin' mess on our FaceBook Wall!!! Can you hear me yelling in your ear? I hope so!!

Make it go away and who ever had that idea fire them for being so stupid to think we would want all the post from all our neighbors who post every single one of them.

We all want their personal FaceBook Page so we can clutter it with this garbage and their email so we can cram their email box to the limit for the rest of their miserable life!!

STUPID IDEA !!! MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR AND NEVER DO ANYTHINGTHIS STUPID AGAIN. ITS A **** FARMING GAME NOT KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
LMAO tell us what you really think!! Dont let fear hold you back! seriously.. I do understand your frustation.. thanks for the giggle through this riot!!
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I have to agree with everyone else, this belt thing popup is annoying as HELL!!! I play Farmtown & Farmville & the thing I like best about Farmtown is being able to FARM IN PEACE!! Now you've gone & introduced the belt thing with the 8 million popups per 10 seconds! Stop that! Just keep a tally for us - maybe ask us at the end of the session if we want to post. At least give us that option to say "go away" & go about our farming business...
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm usually very satisfied with the updates, but this one is the dumbest, most annoying one ever!!!! Listen to the users, developers, and get rid of this one!
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:20 PM

Level:
XP:

OK, nevermind, I'm now getting the annoying popups, lol. I guess my harvesting earlier (yesterday, now) was done before the whole thing was enabled.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:26 PM

I am not going to get started on the belt thingy as others have been pretty together as a majority. But sitting here reading all this stuff made me think of something. A couple of upgrades ago (months) we were told that "in the future" there would be multiple hiring of multiple jobs (like now) and also multiple farms for same helper. Wouldn't this idea of over two months old be more receptive to the masses. And by the way, how do you guys feel about an FT garage sale where I can sell my 5way seeder, 5way plow, 5way harvester, 5way combine, 8x8 boat, 8x8 chainsaw, 8x8 tree shaker, and a few facilities back to FarmTown.
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:27 PM

I agree with all of the above....sure does clutter our FB pages....GET RID OF IT
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:28 PM

Level:
XP:

I never go to my wall so i have no problem with it

Old Jun 01 2011, 11:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Something else--

I've noticed that the earned belts only show up if you click the store icon to buy seeds. If you buy seeds by clicking your sower/seeder implement first, the ones you've earned don't display that way. Too bad, as that is the way I usually buy seeds to plant.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 01 2011, 11:58 PM

There has to be a better way to handle the belts than this. Annoying popups that require several clicks to get rid of in the game, and then the feed cluttered with a ton of posts from friends. Plus, when you click on the posts in the feed, you're forever getting the "only once every three hours, go away..." message. It's bad enough to have the feed cluttered with posts, but for most of those posts to be time-wasting duplicates that do nothing but scold when you click on them, that's adding insult to injury.

Hopefully it'll calm down a bit as people work their way through the belt system, but for now it's just a serious pain.
Old Jun 02 2011, 12:05 AM

This belt system needs to be redesigned

point 1. News feeds totally flooded now

point 2. it needs to be seperated from the ingredients requests limit as the 2 combined is not enough as you click on a couple of belts links and whamo your ingredient request limit is reached and you miss out on that.

point 3 i go back 24hrs on my game requests and send everyone ingredients as far back as requests go for 1 day meaning 1 player might request 3 items at once so i will send 1 then go back 3hrs later and send the next item they requested but with all these belt requests it would take a month of sundays.

eigther the belt system needs to go or it needs a urgent overhall

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread