Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2011, 04:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the facility manager is the bomb......you don't have to have view buildings checked they can be hidden...... lol great fun for me on dial up lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 02 2011, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. New Animals and Hills (Coins): 5 new animals on the gift page and 4 more animals in the store. Also, 3 different set of Hills now available on the Paths/Ground category: plain grass, tall grass and semi-dry grass. There are also a coupple of Sand Hills at the end.

2. Easy to Return Gifts: When you accept a gift, the confirmation page now have a new section to 'Send a gift back to your friend' to easily return the favor. Notice this section will only be visible if you haven't sent a gift to that friend recently.

3. Fertilizer for Trees (FC): If you already own the *Red* Manure Spreader and you buy the *Orange* Manure Spreader, then every time you fertilize a farm using ANY of them, both, crops and trees will be fertilized. Fertilized trees will produce 2 boxes when harvested and 2 log piles when chopped.

Notice you only need to fertilize a farm once, with any of the Spreaders, it doesn't matter which. You can also use the Manure Spreader in the Extended Tool box.

If you don't like the highliht effect on crops or trees you can disable it in the Preference window.

[UPDATE:] There is no additional consumption of manure, it remains the same as before.

4. Harvest storage increased by 50%.

5. Facility optimization (launched a couple of weeks ago): There should be far less network requests when using your facilities, so working on them should be faster, with less timeouts when you move from one facility to the next or when you start farming after closing a facility.

6. Facility Manager: This is a new tool located on the Extended Toolbox to make it easier to navigate and manage your facilities. For now, you can see all your facilities in the current farm, with summarized information and with the hability to open them and sort them in several ways. In the future we will be adding more functionality to this Manager to make it easier and faster for you to work with them and help friends.

7. Producing Yarn and Rope in the Textile and Spinning Mill: The 'Textile Mill' has been upgraded to 'Textile and Spinning Mill' and will also produce Linen Yarn and Rope from the new Flax crop, and Wool Yarn from Sheep Wool.

8. Knitting and Knotting Mill (FC): Allows you to produce Knitting Clothes and Knotted Products out of the Yarn and Ropes you produce on the Textile and Spinning Mill:

Hay Net
Hammock
Scarf
Snow Cap
Lace Dress
Doily
Boots

9. Distillery (Coins): Allows you to produce Spirits and Liqueurs:

Vodka
Whiskey
Brandy
Rum
Creme de Menthe

Farm 8 and new levels comming on the next release.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
where do I find this extended tool bar?
Old Jan 02 2011, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavalerie View Post
where do I find this extended tool bar?
Little yellow tool box above the word "map" and you'll see a green arrow to click in the tool box. The tool box is where you have your watering can.
Old Jan 02 2011, 07:33 PM

I love the new release! My only complaint is the hills - they are so pretty I want to use them more extensively, but I can't plant on them. I would love a "rolling hills" farm! Has anyone else tried this?
Old Jan 02 2011, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyK View Post
I love the new release! My only complaint is the hills - they are so pretty I want to use them more extensively, but I can't plant on them. I would love a "rolling hills" farm! Has anyone else tried this?
Hi we have a thread in social that a bunch of us are experimenting with the hills...we've managed to get flowers on them. I got a scarecrow too and I believe an animal made it

Here's the thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393182
Old Jan 02 2011, 08:40 PM

How do we get rid of the overall snow?
Old Jan 02 2011, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJR View Post
How do we get rid of the overall snow?
Go to the paths/ground tab and at the very bottom are ground options.
Old Jan 02 2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Hi we have a thread in social that a bunch of us are experimenting with the hills...we've managed to get flowers on them. I got a scarecrow too and I believe an animal made it

Here's the thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393182
I managed to get trees, flowers on some of my hills using the dirt paths, then putting trees flowers. tried to plow but it won't let me. Hills are on farms 1 and 7.

Fritz
Old Jan 03 2011, 01:54 AM

just wondering when the next release will be
in real need of that extra farm lol
thank you for the great work
Old Jan 03 2011, 06:16 AM

Thank you so much for making improvements/additions yet again! You all continue to expand upon what is already such a great game!! The only one I play, by the way!
Closed Thread