Old Dec 29 2010, 08:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
Thank you Toranut and Stone Face for saying everything I'm thinking!!

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEAD??????

And thanks to the Devs for making this game THE BEST among online FREE games..Did I mention it was FREE? And many, many thanks to the Mods who have to read through the same drivel every day...HAPPY NEW YEAR (if you can stand it) TO ALL!

Yes, it is free and one can have lots of enjoyment without getting all the tools and facilities. I have bought a few of the FC ones that fit into my farm themes, but am glad that we all have options.
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroleSB View Post
Yesterday I said I was in love with the facility manager.....and I still am! BUT, I hadn't used the gift-giver yet. Wonderful!! Being able send gifts to the people that send to me helps make sure I don't miss returning any favors. Now, if you can just convince Facebook to do away with the screen to send to email addresses after each sent gift!

I know.....we're never completely satisfied, huh? At least this time, it isn't Farm Town's problem.
I may be being picky but my problem with the Gift-Giver is that you either have to accept what they are giving you or exchange it for what you want and not send them anything. I have tried to exchange the gift for what I wanted and then option to send to them goes away. So...
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I may be being picky but my problem with the Gift-Giver is that you either have to accept what they are giving you or exchange it for what you want and not send them anything. I have tried to exchange the gift for what I wanted and then option to send to them goes away. So...
Hmm, the return gift option should still appear after you have exchanged, it does on mine.
Once you have exchanged the gift, wait for the page to load fully before accepting another gift and make sure your not double clicking the exchange button by mistake.
The "To send a gift back to your friend, click here!" option appears just under the picture of the gift you accepted and before the option to accept another gift.
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Is it just me? I can't see the point of the facilities manager. It saves me one click per facility but in return I have to visit the facilities in the order on the screen or spend ages scrolling through to find the one I want. (My computer is slow to scroll.)

Is there another point to it? Does it work differently on other machines? I'm on an Apple Mac.

My cousin says she finds it faster but I certainly don't.

I agree with you, I commented earlier that I have my facilities arranged in a dependency order. i.e. I work the Oast and Malt House before I work the Brewery. Haven't found a way to arrange the Facility Manager to give me that. And mine doesn't have anything to do with a slow computer.
Old Dec 29 2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOVE the hills Have been playing with them on one of my farms and VERY PLEASED with the result. Daughter in law made me add goats ... 'High on a hill stood a lonely goat herd ...'
I would like to be able to plant trees on the hills though. I bought 1 and tested it for that and could not so I sold it cause it became wasted space.
Old Dec 30 2010, 06:21 AM

having the same prob with stables
the camels wont go in
Old Dec 30 2010, 06:27 AM

very cool
can't wait for the new farm so I can run out of room all over again lol
you guys rock
Old Dec 30 2010, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakpak View Post
having the same prob with stables
the camels wont go in
Apparently only the brown (cheaper) stable accepts the camels.

I bought the other (more$$) and could not move them. So on one of the farms I have the two stables next to each other.

The camels will load into the cheaper one. And, similar to having multiple oil rigs on a farm (for decoration), you can click on either stable to see the camel-count, which is limited to 100,............. I think... I have 93 so far and lots more to load.
Old Dec 30 2010, 10:19 AM

Here is my guess.....

I think we will get farm #8... and 20 new levels today... before the end of the day.... and the devs will take tomorrow off to enjoy New Year's Eve.

any bettors out there?

oh yeah, and the cost will be an even Billion $$$ for the full 24x24 and no requirement to have attained a higher level
(which I think should be a requirement to give lower levels something to strive for, and higher levels an acknowledgment of the work they have done)

Old Dec 30 2010, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Semantics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pru-Bear* View Post
Not entirely true, servocrow. If it was FREE as you say, then why do you need to BUY FC? It may be FREE to play, but if you want to really get into the game, you have to purchase FC. That is not FREE.
Well, you don't HAVE to purchase FC. The game functions quite well without the FC facilities. Just because you are not happy with the functionality you get entirely for free does not mean it's not free. The game could not possibly progress without some cash flow - you can either help it progress, or use it within your means. **wave of hand**
Closed Thread