Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rry View Post
you all act like the developers owe you something, yet you're not willing to spend even $5 on the game.
I think people forget the developers have overhead: salaries, possibly insurance for employees, rent, electric, servers, etc. I am sure that is a small partial list!
Old May 09 2010, 10:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rry View Post
you all act like the developers owe you something, yet you're not willing to spend even $5 on the game.
I'm agree with you completely! It's not a necessary part of the game to own the items purchased with Farm Cash.
Old May 09 2010, 10:49 AM

I have zero FC and I don't care. I spent what I had. I'll use coins for things. Just work harder

For the snack factory, which I may buy, what do you need besides potatoes to make the chips? I gather oil but where do I get that? Sorry if that's been answered somewhere.
Old May 09 2010, 10:50 AM

I need a 4th farm! I just don't have the room to grow everything I need to supply all these factories!
Old May 09 2010, 11:17 AM

I want my pickett fence and 2 donkeys back....they disappeared....please put them back.
Old May 09 2010, 11:20 AM

Why can't people be happy with what the developers have already given us, I have spent a few dollars here and there to buy things like extended farms and factories , but I was also happy before I bought them , just playing the game escaping the real world and making FarmTown my fantasy world to escape to . Thanks FarmTown for saving my Sanity , special Thanxs to the Developers
Old May 09 2010, 11:28 AM

You wonderful people...after I just gave the SuperRewards people another tongue-lashing about not giving me my 58 FarmCash after I DID actually place a BloomsToday order, I was lamenting on to spend..or not to spend...more real money...

'sigh'...well...now I can at least postpone it for a bit...

kiss, kiss..thanks...off to spend part of Mother's Day reworking my Farm.
Old May 09 2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy G. View Post
Still looking for my pickett fences that disappeared and two donkeys....a simple thing to correct.
Are you sure you didn't delete them , I accidentally deleted a BIG pond with fishing boat , and had to suck it up and admit I messed up and moved on without it , cause I was out of FC$ .
Old May 09 2010, 11:32 AM

Default thanks..

thanks for the new products.... when are we getting more farms to buy....
Old May 09 2010, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy G. View Post
Still haven't found an answer to how I get back my pickett fences and 2 donkeys....there should be some better was to post and get an answer.
Joy, if you make a post about your problem in a different place, you will probably get an answer. This thread is for the new update.
Closed Thread