Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2010, 08:46 AM

Facebook User

Here's what I noticed in the last couple of days. In the past I almost always connected to the WF-13 mainframe. Starting this past Tuesday and continuing through yesterday I was connecting to (I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly) WF-40-something. All was well for those two days. This morning I noticed I was back to WF-13 and some of the usual problems had come back. (I started getting charged to do just about anything including simply moving from one farm to another. I even got charged to harvest rather than collecting coins, and when I hired someone to harvest my second farm it was DOG slow-going. Don't know if it's just WF-13 that's acting up, but it kinda seems that way since that's the only thing that changed, and when I wasn't on it, the game ran pretty well. [Cache is cleared regularly/latest version of Flash is installed]
Old Jan 07 2010, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the suggestion, candlelight. Sounded like a good idea, but it didn't work. I've tried everything I can think of. Am I the only one having this problem?
Old Jan 07 2010, 12:05 PM

Question Harvest and plow doesnt stay harvested and plowed!

[quote=poopoopeedoo;3006390]
Quote:
Originally Posted by questions and answers? View Post
Same thing happened to me... numbers were flying everywhere.... I should have leveled up and didn't heck I might have even lost XP....also...the time it takes to count coins up and XP is extremely SLOW....I wait and wait at the MP...won't let me be hired, or hire or even move until it's done...on a big farm I have to wait 10 minutes sometimes...cleared cache and all that but it's getting worse[/QUOTE

I can harvest and plow at great speed however the problem is the catching up and saving. I start at one side of the farm and get finished only to see that the coins are only adding one at a time slowly on the side where I started. Will not let me do anything till it catches up to me then lets me know it is saved. This only happens on other farms I work. On my farm everything is as it should be. I work along just fine, hit the save button, it saves and I am free to move on to something else. Have cleared cache, gotten internet explorer 8 and checked the game requirements and still I am having this problem.....HELP PLEASE!
This happens to me on my farm when I hire others, and others farms when they hire me. Harvest and plow gets slower and slower, then queue hangs; shows to the worker like all done - they got the coins and xps - but they are not done.
My Adobe is updated, clean cache via IE AND CCleaner, refresh, log out and back in, reboot computer; no matter what, they are not harvested or plowd. Have to hire someone again, reharvest or replow, costs xps and coins again. Don't know if anyone else having this problem?
thanks for everything.

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 07 2010, 05:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Plow Glitch

Raul,
Seems to be a glitch in 3rd parties plowing. They are getting Xps/$ - but SLOW. WE are NOT showing the plow work having been done (when refresh - not plowed) -however... NEIGHBORS we're seeing it and are getting paid.
We're able to HIRE others for plow (not neighbors) and they are getting paid - but the WORK is spotty and/or not showing done at all. HELP
(did not know where to submit this 'problem')
Thanks!
Mike C
taxpro4u03@yahoo.com
Old Jan 07 2010, 06:02 PM

Believe they may have issued another update today. Just went to load farmtown and it loaded from zero percent instead of pulling from the cache. This has always meant a new update when I get this. Most people wouldn't see this but since I can only get dialup, I can see it reloading since the percentages do not fly by.
Old Jan 07 2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhit73 View Post
Believe they may have issued another update today. Just went to load farmtown and it loaded from zero percent instead of pulling from the cache. This has always meant a new update when I get this. Most people wouldn't see this but since I can only get dialup, I can see it reloading since the percentages do not fly by.
A few of us suspect something similar drwhit. Strange things were happening this evening while we were going round each others' farms working.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread