Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer J0e View Post
Actually,

Please be aware that managing multiple accounts is a serious violation of Facebook’s Terms of Use. If we determine that an individual has more than one account, we reserve the right to terminate all of their accounts.

thats taken straight from the facebook help center

http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=721
if this is the case, then why does facebook give its users the option of linking other accounts within facebook?
Old Dec 03 2009, 11:29 AM

Thx Raul. It is quite annoying when I work so hard only to find I am actually losing xp when I return home. lol I did however find a way to avoid that. If you save and then refresh you page rather then click to go home...the xp will be there. Takes a little longer but I dont mind as long as the work I did is noticed. Thx Farmtown!
Old Dec 03 2009, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
i dont know where to tell someone about not getting my xps even if i stay there or leave it dont give me all of them or none of them please advise
Old Dec 03 2009, 01:31 PM

please fix the xps...
Old Dec 03 2009, 01:50 PM

Thank you for the new land acd the new items.
Old Dec 03 2009, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blue Eyes View Post
Thx Raul. It is quite annoying when I work so hard only to find I am actually losing xp when I return home. lol I did however find a way to avoid that. If you save and then refresh you page rather then click to go home...the xp will be there. Takes a little longer but I dont mind as long as the work I did is noticed. Thx Farmtown!
I will give that a try because I am so tired of losing hundreds of points every time I plow that the game is just not fun anymore...it's aggravating and I am ready to delete and go to farmville
Old Dec 03 2009, 04:57 PM

We want to decorate for Christmas!!!
Please hurry with them!
Old Dec 03 2009, 05:27 PM

Default Hohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannie Mae View Post
We want to decorate for Christmas!!!
Please hurry with them!
I'm with you! I'm ready to string the lights.
Old Dec 03 2009, 05:41 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Hello
I am still losing points/xp even with the second farm. I have done everything by saving changes, waiting for 1/2 on a farm to make sure the server has caught up. Still I am losing lots of points and xps. Today I lost 1,000 xps. I have been writing to you on several occasions about this but really haven't gotten any solutions. I know you are always striving to make this game better, now I am at a loss.

Please help

Thank you
Gail

Visit Busters Hangout

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 03 2009, 07:18 PM

Default I Love Love FarmTown

If you ever need a helper like a beta tester I am it...I will be the best ever, and I promise to never be late and give good feedback...
Closed Thread