Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2023, 12:24 AM

Hello, I have a problem with the Chain Facilities.
For this week I wanted to make a chain with the Jazz Music Band. I have 3 of them on farms 10, 12 and 24.
I can't see them on the listing. I can see them in the Facility Manager, that is no problem.
I already have the Classic Music Band as a chain, for some time now. Could there be the reason?
I cleared memcache, browse history and macromedia files. But that didn't help.
Can you give me some advice or help please?
Thanks in advance!!!
Old Oct 16 2023, 08:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, I have a problem with the Chain Facilities.
For this week I wanted to make a chain with the Jazz Music Band. I have 3 of them on farms 10, 12 and 24.
I can't see them on the listing. I can see them in the Facility Manager, that is no problem.
I already have the Classic Music Band as a chain, for some time now. Could there be the reason?
I cleared memcache, browse history and macromedia files. But that didn't help.
Can you give me some advice or help please?
Thanks in advance!!!
Hi Palmarina,

No I don't think the Classic Music Band is the problem. I deleted mine to see if it made any difference and it didn't so it looks like that it just isn't an option to be able to add it as a chain.

If you wish you can check with the support team if it's supposed to be showing up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 16 2023, 10:04 AM

OK Tiger, I will contact them.
Thanks for the advice.
Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

No I don't think the Classic Music Band is the problem. I deleted mine to see if it made any difference and it didn't so it looks like that it just isn't an option to be able to add it as a chain.

If you wish you can check with the support team if it's supposed to be showing up.
Old Dec 03 2023, 02:57 AM

How OFTEN can we import/export? Is there a limit? I couldn't find anything in the section on Facility Chains in the game guide about a limit or time limit. Is it dependent upon how many products we have in storage for exporting?
Old Dec 03 2023, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
How OFTEN can we import/export? Is there a limit? I couldn't find anything in the section on Facility Chains in the game guide about a limit or time limit. Is it dependent upon how many products we have in storage for exporting?
Hi SirMatthew KC

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Old Mar 22 2024, 04:41 AM

I do not see a section for questions on the Facility Chains so if I picked wrong place please move this question

I have reached the max cash ones allowed, so now i have to delete one to add one,,, is there a way I am not seeing to know how many are needing a specific facility like there is when we choose the one we want..... how do I know which ones is safe to replace,, i so afraid I might nix one that really needed by the others .........
Old Mar 22 2024, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I do not see a section for questions on the Facility Chains so if I picked wrong place please move this question

I have reached the max cash ones allowed, so now i have to delete one to add one,,, is there a way I am not seeing to know how many are needing a specific facility like there is when we choose the one we want..... how do I know which ones is safe to replace,, i so afraid I might nix one that really needed by the others .........
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You said you have reached the max allowed for farm cash chains, does that mean that you have a chain for every possible farm cash chain? are they including the ones which still dont have the belt/dans?

If not, then you could add them if you wish and wait for the developers to add the belt/dans for those facilities.

Or when you get a farmcash facility option, dont add anything that week and wait till the next release and add the new farm cash ones. But again, they will not work as a chain till their belt/dans are added.

We cant tell you which ones you could delete, but if I am understanding correctly, you delete one and then you can add it again if you dont have any other option.
Old Mar 22 2024, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You said you have reached the max allowed for farm cash chains, does that mean that you have a chain for every possible farm cash chain? are they including the ones which still dont have the belt/dans?

If not, then you could add them if you wish and wait for the developers to add the belt/dans for those facilities.

Or when you get a farmcash facility option, dont add anything that week and wait till the next release and add the new farm cash ones. But again, they will not work as a chain till their belt/dans are added.

We cant tell you which ones you could delete, but if I am understanding correctly, you delete one and then you can add it again if you dont have any other option.
I have 100 farm cash facilites in the chain that is the max allowed - there are still a lot more cash ones that could be a chain but i have reached the max allowed so now i have to delete one in order to add one,,, but unless i am missing the location i do not see anything to let us know how many players are using a particular facility like it does when we choose which one to add weekly,,, i am flying blind in choose one to nix so i can add another one ....
Old Mar 22 2024, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I have 100 farm cash facilites in the chain that is the max allowed - there are still a lot more cash ones that could be a chain but i have reached the max allowed so now i have to delete one in order to add one,,, but unless i am missing the location i do not see anything to let us know how many players are using a particular facility like it does when we choose which one to add weekly,,, i am flying blind in choose one to nix so i can add another one ....
You cant do that as when you choose them but you can see how many are in a particular chain. It is a hard work, but can be done.

If you open your Facility Chain Manager and then click in My Chains tab.

You will need to click en every green button and you will see how many neighbors are using that chain.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where there is an open thread for this specific feature.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 22 2024, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You cant do that as when you choose them but you can see how many are in a particular chain. It is a hard work, but can be done.

If you open your Facility Chain Manager and then click in My Chains tab.

You will need to click en every green button and you will see how many neighbors are using that chain.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where there is an open thread for this specific feature.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

thank you , i will do both,,,, as least until i find a handful that dont have have very few using ,,,,
and i go make a suggestion perhaps they can give us a less tedious way

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import