Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 28 2019, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Discussions about the Super Facility

This thread is for any comments or discussion about the new Super Facility. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member, the developers, the moderators, out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

If you have a suggestion on how to improve or change this feature please post them in the Suggestions scetion and not here in General Feedback.

There is information in the New Release for January 24, 2019 and in the Game Guide chapter about Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 28 2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jan 28 2019, 10:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think the hardest part of the Super Facility is finding neighbors..... its a ok if you are lucky enough to get one with only a few products but those with many products are the worse... the only way around it now is to not start any production (once you have upgraded) and wait til the next Monday in the hopes you get a better one... lol hope the devs can come up with an easier way for us to deal with neighbors or at least allow us to add those buckets to the ones in the Trade Market... perhaps half?
Old Jan 28 2019, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

I see this as a free addition of more ingredients to help fill our facilities. It does not cost you anything but some time to trade with the people in the Trade market and with your neighbors. If you do not get all of the products sold or given away you have only lost the extra you would get from this. You have not lost any of your normal production.

I find it is a whole lot easier to sell or give away the super facility products in the Trade Market than it is to get with enough neighbors to sell or give away the products for that half of this feature. I try to help as many of my neighbors with the products as I can, but if I don't find enough neighbors to take care of all the products that is ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2019, 02:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I see this as a free addition of more ingredients to help fill our facilities. It does not cost you anything but some time to trade with the people in the Trade market and with your neighbors. If you do not get all of the products sold or given away you have only lost the extra you would get from this. You have not lost any of your normal production.

I find it is a whole lot easier to sell or give away the super facility products in the Trade Market than it is to get with enough neighbors to sell or give away the products for that half of this feature. I try to help as many of my neighbors with the products as I can, but if I don't find enough neighbors to take care of all the products that is ok.
so far I have given everything away both to neighbors and in the trade market although there are people who actually refuse the free goods in the market...which is something I cannot understand.. lol....
Old Jan 29 2019, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
so far I have given everything away both to neighbors and in the trade market although there are people who actually refuse the free goods in the market...which is something I cannot understand.. lol....
They may refuse them because they are there for other reasons like selling their non-ingredients.
Old Jan 30 2019, 02:59 PM

The biggest problem for me is to have a offer in place and get one just as I send mine .
Old Jan 31 2019, 12:45 PM

I think once everyone starts to use this new feature, it will be awesome. But, It is hard to find people to buy the goods from super facilities because very few farmers go to the second market. I have had people tell me thank you when they rejected the sell of goods, and it is hard to tell who you have sold too as well. Maybe add a blue highlight? or something to tell who has have sold to, like who you have tried to hire.
Old Jan 31 2019, 01:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
I think once everyone starts to use this new feature, it will be awesome. But, It is hard to find people to buy the goods from super facilities because very few farmers go to the second market. I have had people tell me thank you when they rejected the sell of goods, and it is hard to tell who you have sold too as well. Maybe add a blue highlight? or something to tell who has have sold to, like who you have tried to hire.
Hi Kimbee.
If you want to make a suggestion for a change, please post it in the Suggestions section.
Old Jan 31 2019, 09:06 PM

With the new super facilities, I just wish there were a way to send an I M to all my neighbors at once. This would come in handy in lots of ways. Maybe limit the length of a message to cut down on abuse. We can post our facilities to be worked so that is covered. Thanks for your consideration.
Old Jan 31 2019, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adabelle View Post
With the new super facilities, I just wish there were a way to send an I M to all my neighbors at once. This would come in handy in lots of ways. Maybe limit the length of a message to cut down on abuse. We can post our facilities to be worked so that is covered. Thanks for your consideration.
Hi adabelle,
Please check the additions in the current release that were added today. You don't need to send a message to all your neighbors with this addition.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see and not the General Feedback.