Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2017, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Discussions about the Facility Chains

This thread is for any comments or discussion about the Facility Chains feature.
If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

Information about the Facility Chains is on this link:
Chapter 33 - Facility Chains

Any Suggestions for changes to the Facility Chains, please post in the thread for: Quests, Co-op Quests, NCC & Facility Chains

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed without notice.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 29 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old Nov 06 2017, 07:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just love that we can now see which facilities still need to reach 7th Dan in all products, makes it easier than going through each one individually in the facility manager... but I have already created a google doc spreadsheet with all of mine.... should have waited, lol

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Nov 06 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old Nov 06 2017, 10:54 PM

Just saw some new features after reloading the game. Thanks! You guys are a moving target for sure :-)

Love the fact that I can now see the Dans and how many of each facility I have.

Quick question, now that I have some products for export, where would I be able to let my neighbours know what I have or need?

Link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6375&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Catharina; Nov 06 2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old Nov 06 2017, 11:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

bit amused that there are two facilities on the list that are new and therefore we are not able to reach any Dan levels at the moment. They are the Shelf and Cabinets Factory, and Music Band Supplies Factory.
Old Nov 06 2017, 11:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Just saw some new features after reloading the game. Thanks! You guys are a moving target for sure :-)

Love the fact that I can now see the Dans and how many of each facility I have.

Quick question, now that I have some products for export, where would I be able to let my neighbours know what I have or need?
Hi Catherina,
We don't have any more information other than what is posted in the releaser thread. You will have to wait until they release the next phase of the chains to find out additional information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2017, 07:14 AM

Thanks Taz, this thread will be a great place to learn how this new feature works.

Link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6375&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 21 2017, 09:01 AM

im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.
Old Nov 21 2017, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.
Hi Jade_p,
Nothing says you have to make a chain every week. If you don't have the FC factories needed or the FC to buy the additional 1 then don't. You will not make as many coins as those who can afford the FC, but you can still make coins from the coins facility chains.
If you wish to make a suggestion about the FC chains then please place it in the Suggestions section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.
Old Nov 25 2017, 04:11 PM

Default discussion about facilities chains

Hi, can I ask for a good explanation please:
If we have say 4 of a facility..lets say the bakery..., and we choose the 2 for the chain. I am wondering if I am correct in thinking that the products produced in those 2 bakeries can not be used for anything other than selling at market. If that is the case, then we are losing a lot of produce that we are needing to support our other facilities, as a lot of products from the bakery are needed in a lot of other facilities. I hope I have not interpreted this wrongly, if so could we please have this explained plainly for a dummy like me to understand, lol
Thank you
Old Nov 25 2017, 04:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi, can I ask for a good explanation please:
If we have say 4 of a facility..lets say the bakery..., and we choose the 2 for the chain. I am wondering if I am correct in thinking that the products produced in those 2 bakeries can not be used for anything other than selling at market. If that is the case, then we are losing a lot of produce that we are needing to support our other facilities, as a lot of products from the bakery are needed in a lot of other facilities. I hope I have not interpreted this wrongly, if so could we please have this explained plainly for a dummy like me to understand, lol
Thank you
Hi jules,

No you are not losing any production for the rest of your facilites even if 2 of them are in a chain.

Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread