Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 06:34 PM

Default Whew

i just thought i had cooties and my computer was fixin to blow!
no i dont really like it but i see the point --i had the collisions and just accepted the "loss" at times it's agame I am not getting pd in real life!
Got to 59 today thought u needed a way to slow me down ---after all with my dial up i got this far!!
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:36 PM

my thing now is, i had layered crops. When I plow a harvested field, I get an 'already done' message, and the swuare reverts to grass. When I refresh, the harvested field come back.

I cannot delete the harvested field to get to the layer underneath it! It's on my second farm- I want the $20 back that I paid for coins to buy it!

Also, I hate the other change- you can't plant flowers and trees, then hide them, and then plow over those...

(WF58)
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:36 PM
Account Not Linked

One other thing.....
its a game and we're supposed to be having fun.
There is now fun in everyting taking MUCH longer to do.
xp/coins are secondary to Realtime being lost.
there will always be another crop around the corner, worring about every xp point and every coin is pointless in this game
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldZiffel View Post
my thing now is, i had layered crops. When I plow a harvested field, I get an 'already done' message, and the swuare reverts to grass. When I refresh, the harvested field come back.

I cannot delete the harvested field to get to the layer underneath it! It's on my second farm- I want the $20 back that I paid for coins to buy it!

Also, I hate the other change- you can't plant flowers and trees, then hide them, and then plow over those...
The layered crops and plowing over trees were glitches - which we were allowed to take advantage of. I have not tested with my layers or trees, but if we are no longer able to do so, then we must be thankful for the time we were able to take advantage of said glitch and continue on as before.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Account Not Linked

In my opinion, I think this new system sucks. I understand the reasons for it, however, I feel there are better ways to fix the said problems. Maybe instead of only letting us do one plot at a time, limit the amount of employees a farmer can hire. This new system causes the work to go so slow. The entire point of hiring someone to work on your farm is to get the job done faster. This is much slower and aggrivating.

I understand the reasons for the changes, I have lost lots of coins and XP in the past. Now I have so many of both, I couldn't really care less if I lost them or not really.
However, I do not like the was plowing works now. My avatar keeps getting in the way. It makes it harder to see the areas to click, and sometimes it is simply in the way and won't let the click take.

It is cool to watch the little guys and gals jumping all over the screen when you hire someone though!

Now if you want to make me happy, create more levels. I went from being stuck at 34 forever, to immediately being stuck at 60 now

I have NEVER not gotten any coins or XP points I earned. NEVER, but I sure am having a heck of a time hiring people now that it takes all day to harvest or plow.

You've made some great improvements in the past and I know you're working to fix problems as they occur, but surely the changes to harvesting and plowing today can't possibly be the solution to ANYTHING.
I hired just one person to harvest, surely that person can't collide with himself. Why not just let them hire one person and let them harvest or plow at a normal speed.

I'm sure you'll find an answer to this NEWLY created problem.

Thanks for all your effort.

I do not like the new change at all. I never over hired on my farm and If I went to a farm over hired by someone I would just leave.
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I did read the entire post.

This change SUCKS. Who has time to do things like that? Really!? It has made so slow I may as well change to prehistoric internet connection, before dial up even.

So you wanted to fix something, fine, but don't make the change suck ***. Honestly, if this is the way its gonna be, I see lots of people leaving this game.
Old Dec 22 2009, 06:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I've been one of those that noticed missing coins and XP sometimes when working someone else's farm. I can live with that a LOT better than this horrendous slowness of one-at-a-time harvesting/plowing. The gameplay is now atrocious if you hire anyone(takes them forever) or are the poor farmer working for someone else(the coins/XP earned isn't worth the excessive time it takes).

Until today's "upgrade" this was a fun game to play. Now it's a whole ton of "Wait...I am busy" and total slowness. I guess it's great if you are 5 years old and want to see each space harvested or plowed individually and slowly, but c'mon, this is terrible! Losing coins/XP sometimes was much more tolerable than this. Switch it back!
Closed Thread