Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2017, 04:45 PM

Default Discussion about facility chains

Thank you so much for that explanation. I am sorry that I got it wrong. That is so good to know, that we are not losing products
Thank you
Old Nov 25 2017, 05:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Thank you so much for that explanation. I am sorry that I got it wrong. That is so good to know, that we are not losing products
Thank you
you are very welcome

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 25 2017, 07:05 PM

Default Discussions about facility chains

oops, forgot to ask about this...3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities
does this mean that the products from our chain facilities can not be used to fill our service facilities
Old Nov 25 2017, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
oops, forgot to ask about this...3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities
does this mean that the products from our chain facilities can not be used to fill our service facilities
Hi Jules,
The normal 100% produced in the chain facilities can be used to fill your service facility. The extra 40% that are for Export cannot be used to fill your own services. They can either be sold in the market or sent to a neighbor's chain of a corresponding service to the facility.
I think if you read Chapter 33 of the Ganme Guide that will answer your questions. And when the rest of the facility chains is released then we will update that chapter with the additional information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 25 2017, 09:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Two facilities with no dan levels

Why do the Shelf and Cabinet facility and the Shelf Genie not have dans?
Old Nov 25 2017, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 More View Post
Why do the Shelf and Cabinet facility and the Shelf Genie not have dans?
Hi 100 More,
Because they were just released this last month. New facilities do not get belts immediately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2017, 11:41 AM

another week i can not utilize the "facility chains" because i do not own 2 of the farm cash factories that is required. irks me to no end!! so far i dont see any use to this at all, since you HAVE to have 2 of each facility in order for it to participate. we cant export goods to make more coin, we cant import goods to make more coin, and as far as i see it, you are trying to get people to spend more money on fc . im sure im not the only one this is happening to. please re-evaluate this aspect of the game.
Old Dec 04 2017, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
another week i can not utilize the "facility chains" because i do not own 2 of the farm cash factories that is required. irks me to no end!! so far i dont see any use to this at all, since you HAVE to have 2 of each facility in order for it to participate. we cant export goods to make more coin, we cant import goods to make more coin, and as far as i see it, you are trying to get people to spend more money on fc . im sure im not the only one this is happening to. please re-evaluate this aspect of the game.
Hi Jade_p,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about the Facility Chains as you are not making a suggestion on how to change it.
The import/export will be released in the next release as stated by Raul in the current release. In the mean time you can sell those Export product you have in the market to gain additional coins if you wish.
Old Dec 06 2017, 08:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I have a sort of suggestion about the facility chains but couldn't find a thread in the suggestions so figured you would move this if necessary. I have at least one of every facility but I do not layer crops. Never have and do not want to. However when you have (for example) 2 restaurants in a facility chain that requires multiple crops to make the products it becomes even more difficult to manage your crop production. And the more you double up with them the worse it will become. Have the devs considered new tools that can help us to do our crops faster or increase the amount we get from our farms. For example I would be happy to pay farmcash for an advanced manure spreader that produced more than double the crops that it does now or mobile sprinklers that make crops etc grow in less than half the time. These are just examples based on tools that already exist so maybe there are other options that could be looked at too. I will not be buying anymore facility chains that require crops to operate until such time as a solution is given to this problem. Thanks
Hi Lara,

Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea >>
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you are wanting more tools rather than a change to the Facility Chains feature, please place those ideas in the "Machinery/tools both functional and non-functional" section.

If you have a idea for a change to the Facility Chains then there is a thread titled "Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains" you can post in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 06 2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Lara,

If you have a idea for a change to the Facility Chains then there is a thread titled "Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains" you can post in.
I have moved it

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread