Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 29 2011, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
its personal choice and players need to understand that slashkey is a business not a charity and as they invest money into making new features yes some will require us the players paying for some of the upgrades and premium items.

I dont have any problem buying cash to buy the premium items i appreciate the investment the developers put in to making this a terriffic game

usually it is 50/50 with the new features half farm cash half coins

each player plays to there own means.

and i think you missed andreas point totally . I too buy farm cash so i can have everything andreas point was more the haves and have nots !!!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=604920037
Old Apr 29 2011, 10:26 AM

I just bought the wrong item using farmcash, I meant to get 5x5 plow and got 5x5 harvester instead. I already have harvester is there anything I can do to exchange this ??
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moron24 View Post
I just bought the wrong item using farmcash, I meant to get 5x5 plow and got 5x5 harvester instead. I already have harvester is there anything I can do to exchange this ??
Read the first post of this thread for instructions on what to do.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366710
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2011, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Having to spend money instead of cash

I am a devoted FarmTown player--but it is getting very disheartening that we seem to be having to use more and more real cash instead of coins. I have worked hard to get over 70,000,000, and really don't have anything interesting to do with it--
I hope FarmTown is not getting greedy and not rewarding it's loyal players~
Sadly,
GatorMom4
Old May 07 2011, 07:52 AM

Default A Billion Coins

I am about 15 million from a billion Coins. Just wondering: Is Farm Town set up for a billion? I KNOW there are people who must have more than me!! Thanks in advance!
Old May 07 2011, 01:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanderson52 View Post
I am about 15 million from a billion Coins. Just wondering: Is Farm Town set up for a billion? I KNOW there are people who must have more than me!! Thanks in advance!
The only thing you will see different is the last 2 digits will be missing. All of your coins are still there but you just can't see the 10's and 1's. I have been up to nearly 3 billion and I know others have been higher.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2011, 01:33 AM

Default Super Rewards

Does anyone have the answer as to why I no longer have videos to watch, fill in surveys etc etc in order to earn Farm Cash.......I have them for earning coins but it is the cash I need to earn.

Thankyou
Old May 08 2011, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bet View Post
Does anyone have the answer as to why I no longer have videos to watch, fill in surveys etc etc in order to earn Farm Cash.......I have them for earning coins but it is the cash I need to earn.

Thankyou
Hi, hi which tab is highlighted in blue, below the area where you buy farm cash, the Earn coins or Earn Farmcash ?
Old May 08 2011, 01:41 AM

I have tried both tabs Tony, that is how I found out this morning, I could watch videos etc etc to earn the coins.

I haven't been able to do anything on there to earn cash for about two weeks now.
Old May 08 2011, 01:45 AM

By the way, a friend has two farms and she can earn cash on one but not the other with Super Rewards.

Last edited by Bet; May 08 2011 at 03:22 AM.