Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 14 2014, 12:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
There was 2 times that they gave 2 FC per level, I believe the first was levels 376 - 400 and the last one was 476 - 500.
christmas bonus for us??
Old Apr 14 2014, 12:31 PM

Okay thank you! I hope they bring it back, because it helps with buying more stuff.
Old Apr 23 2014, 03:47 PM

Hi

I'm hoping this is the right section. I've mistakenly bought a FC item from the stores the 'Event Catering Services' and was just wondering if you could take it back and return my FC?

It's my own fault, I hadn't looked properly at what I'd done, I'd gotten used to all the Facs on the left hand side of the screen being coins, with the cash items being on the right hand side and as I'd not been on for a good few months I was catching up on the Facs and Services that had become available.

I've put it in my storage for now...if it can't be undone, no worries, just asking out of hope.

Missy
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferteetee View Post
Hi

I'm hoping this is the right section. I've mistakenly bought a FC item from the stores the 'Event Catering Services' and was just wondering if you could take it back and return my FC?

It's my own fault, I hadn't looked properly at what I'd done, I'd gotten used to all the Facs on the left hand side of the screen being coins, with the cash items being on the right hand side and as I'd not been on for a good few months I was catching up on the Facs and Services that had become available.

I've put it in my storage for now...if it can't be undone, no worries, just asking out of hope.

Missy
You need to contact support for a refund, refunds can’t be done through the forum. To contact support click where it says Click Here in my signature line below, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. Be patient, it can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours. The decision on whether to give a refund is completely up to Support.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:16 PM

Thanks KnightRider

Sorry I'd just come back to delete my post as I'd just found another thread that answered my question, probably posted by you lol and have now done the support thing but thanks loads for the info.

This is what happens when you don't play for ages and just go clicking away like a lunatic! lol
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferteetee View Post
Thanks KnightRider

Sorry I'd just come back to delete my post as I'd just found another thread that answered my question, probably posted by you lol and have now done the support thing but thanks loads for the info.

This is what happens when you don't play for ages and just go clicking away like a lunatic! lol
Your welcome. I try not to rush if possible.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

I am a long time player of farmtown. I am wondering what is the fastest way to earn farmtown coins. The amount of coins required to buy some of the farm upgrades is a little on the steep side.

What is the fastest way to earn cash? crops? facilities? working in the market? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 27 2014, 08:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphcrain View Post
I am a long time player of farmtown. I am wondering what is the fastest way to earn farmtown coins. The amount of coins required to buy some of the farm upgrades is a little on the steep side.

What is the fastest way to earn cash? crops? facilities? working in the market? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
I like using Acorn Squash which you can harvest every 4 days 4 hours real time. The bank is a good way to get lots of coins, but it cost 5 million coins and to load it just over 2.4 million. Below is a chart of the bank and its costs, you can make a profit of 223,160 coins a day and 1,562,120 a week.

Old Apr 27 2014, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

what is the bank?
Old Apr 27 2014, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphcrain View Post
what is the bank?
It is in the facilities section of the store. It is a non-workable facility, meaning your neighbors can not help with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.