Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 16 2015, 07:30 AM

Default costing to much

I have played FT for years but it is getting to expensive to play I think the cost of new farms and upgrading them is way to much. I may have to stop playing because of this. I play off and on all day help my neighbors and even buy things but it is getting to where I will not be able to keep it up. They may remove this but just had to vent and do not know where to go with it.

Thanks for everything..
Old Apr 17 2015, 02:37 PM

I agree. If I want to increase my farm #1 from 24x24 to 26x26, it would cost 10 billion coins. That's a bit ridiculous. Why does everything have to be bought with FC when it comes to tools? There are too many FC items and not enough FC rewards. Can we have a facility that manufactures FC?
Old May 09 2015, 09:09 AM

Default I agree

been playing farm town since it started but can't afford to play now, I have only got 23 farms as I just cant raise enough billions to buy any more but I do play every day, but on the verge of leaving, the price is too high, it was a great game once but not enjoying it now,
Old May 09 2015, 09:31 AM

With todays economy and being on fixed income, I am at a stand still. I can not buy FC. We don't even have a house. Living in a camper at a cheap campground. But it has wi-fi
Old May 11 2015, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Agree Rosie.
They want HARD CASH from you.
Nothing new to do each month.
Same old boring stuff.
Many high lvl friends (+500) have quit.
Watch for mods to alter my post.
They always do.
They do not like the truth.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2015, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad Shadow View Post
Agree Rosie.
They want HARD CASH from you.
Nothing new to do each month.
Same old boring stuff.
Many high lvl friends (+500) have quit.
Watch for mods to alter my post.
They always do.
They do not like the truth.
No they don't alter your post.

This is a business...a business is for making money.Do you have a secret way to earn a living,run this game,make updates and keep players (most ) happy and do it all for free?You also realize you are not required to purchase anything right?Everything that cost FC is a "want",not a need.

Curious...if the game is "boring",why are you playing and complaining about buying more "boring" items?
Old May 11 2015, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
I agree. If I want to increase my farm #1 from 24x24 to 26x26, it would cost 10 billion coins. That's a bit ridiculous. Why does everything have to be bought with FC when it comes to tools? There are too many FC items and not enough FC rewards. Can we have a facility that manufactures FC?
You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

This is a business,a business is supposed to make money.
Old May 11 2015, 11:26 AM

Default farm cash/ farm $

Im struggling with wanting to continue with this game . My issue is there is so much money needed to upgrade farms, buy new farms, purchase facilities and other things that have to be bought with fc. I wouldnt mind sinking a little bit of money into this but seriously its 40 bucks for 250 fc which can be used up VERY quickly trying to upgrade farms or buy facilities.
I can't sink the kind of money youd have to put into this to really start upgrading etc. I thought when I started you could buy and upgrade farms for at most a million.. now its billions... come on now that seems excessive to me. I can't put hundreds of my real life money into this to adequately play the game . Am I missing something? Is there a more realistic way to purchase upgrades etc ?

THis is really bumming me out!! ( I been playing this for years but can't keep throwing excessive amounts or real life money into it)

Melissa
Old May 11 2015, 11:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemt444 View Post
Im struggling with wanting to continue with this game . My issue is there is so much money needed to upgrade farms, buy new farms, purchase facilities and other things that have to be bought with fc. I wouldnt mind sinking a little bit of money into this but seriously its 40 bucks for 250 fc which can be used up VERY quickly trying to upgrade farms or buy facilities.
I can't sink the kind of money youd have to put into this to really start upgrading etc. I thought when I started you could buy and upgrade farms for at most a million.. now its billions... come on now that seems excessive to me. I can't put hundreds of my real life money into this to adequately play the game . Am I missing something? Is there a more realistic way to purchase upgrades etc ?

THis is really bumming me out!! ( I been playing this for years but can't keep throwing excessive amounts or real life money into it)

Melissa
Hi,

I moved your post to general feedback as you do not need help with missing farm cash. Here, others will be able to reply to you and give you their opinions.

Personally I'm in no hurry to upgrade all my farms to the max. I buy with coins when I can and occasionally splash out for the more expensive upgrades (billions). I don't feel the need to buy everything with FC and play the game as i choose.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 11 2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

This is a business,a business is supposed to make money.
TO those that mentioned this is a business ... I totally get that ! However to be fair for me to do any really upgrading I would have to spend several hundred dollars. THis isn't a time share.. Its a game and one with lots of glitches and for me while entertaining its not on the same level as high tech video games you can play online so to spend more then 40 dollars a month is a lot for what you get. Ashamed to admit it but Ive already put probably 400 dollars or more into this game . Actually I'm sure its more then that . So to say "its a business" only is fair to a certain degree and a certain dollar amount. In the beginning it seemed reasonable but that was when farms and facilities costs millions not billions. This and bejeweled is now the only games I play .. I quit the others or similar reasons. I'm just frustrated because Id like something like this as a form of recreation but can't justify spending car payment type money every month.