Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 06 2012, 11:41 PM

Hi All, we are getting a lot of questions about Farm Cash offers in here. This is the general feedback section. If you require help please post in this thread

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

Thanks
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:26 PM

It is ridiculous but their pattern has been 25 levels every OTHER upgrade or about once every two months we get 25 new levels.
So they give us 24 new FC facilities, not to mention new tools, and we get 150 levels every YEAR. So, with an average of 32 FC per facility, we get to "buy" a whopping 4.5 of the 24 new facilities (less than 1 in 5) per year UNLESS you hand over large amounts of REAL cash!
They don't give a darn about players who don't PAY to play.

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Mar 10 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: edit
Old Mar 10 2012, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
It is ridiculous but their pattern has been 25 levels every OTHER upgrade or about once every two months we get 25 new levels.
So they give us 24 new FC facilities, not to mention new tools, and we get 150 levels every YEAR. So, with an average of 32 FC per facility, we get to "buy" a whopping 4.5 of the 24 new facilities (less than 1 in 5) per year UNLESS you hand over large amounts of REAL cash!
Hi, I moved your post to the feedback section
Old Mar 10 2012, 08:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
If they didn't care about people who did not pay,everything would cost real money and you wouldn't get to play period.You do realize this game is a business,and that they have bills to pay right?Giving out a limited amount ensures that they still get a income.Of course,I guess playing within your means,just as living within your means in RL,is a novel idea.
Old Mar 10 2012, 09:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi .. Just wondering, I posted replies earlier this evening to 2 different subject / posts ... and now the posts are gone ??? What caused them to vanish ??
One was a reply to a comment someone made about a post of mine and the other was a suggestion for someone to contact Slashkey for a refund because they bought a duplicate item ... Are we not supposed to reply to anyone's comments ???
Old Mar 10 2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Hi .. Just wondering, I posted replies earlier this evening to 2 different subject / posts ... and now the posts are gone ??? What caused them to vanish ??
One was a reply to a comment someone made about a post of mine and the other was a suggestion for someone to contact Slashkey for a refund because they bought a duplicate item ... Are we not supposed to reply to anyone's comments ???
Hi, I have sent you a private message.
Old Mar 12 2012, 01:52 PM

Thumbs up Lost FarmCash

I just had to post about this. Recently I added new friends and they sent me invites to earn Farm Cash. Three of them never 'popped-up' like they should to invite me to go earn the cash. I wrote a note about it to Slashkey. Within one day I received an answer and my missing Farm Cash. Thank you so much for being prompt and not giving me any hassle about the problem. As always...this game it TOPS!
Old Mar 15 2012, 12:51 PM

OH WOW i did the hire friends for farm cash and received 30 in total i tried to send to more friends some had trouble sending or getting in to work my farms to get there's but i had a few that it was working for and i have to admit it didn't always work like it was suppose to for me all the time...BUT SWEET i can use those 30 FC. What i want to know is this a one time thing or is it going to be a regular thing? Some people have told me you can get 30 FC ever 30 days and some have said it is a one time shot...no matter 30 FC is awesome but would be great to get it once a month... that's one facility almost a month
Old Mar 15 2012, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
OH WOW i did the hire friends for farm cash and received 30 in total i tried to send to more friends some had trouble sending or getting in to work my farms to get there's but i had a few that it was working for and i have to admit it didn't always work like it was suppose to for me all the time...BUT SWEET i can use those 30 FC. What i want to know is this a one time thing or is it going to be a regular thing? Some people have told me you can get 30 FC ever 30 days and some have said it is a one time shot...no matter 30 FC is awesome but would be great to get it once a month... that's one facility almost a month
It is a one time thing. You can also earn 30 FC by others sending you the offer too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2012, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Farm Cash Offers: Click Here to hire some friends and earn up to 30 FarmCash!

I use to have showing "Farm Cash Offers: Click Here to hire some friends and earn up to 30 FarmCash!" This is no longer showing on mine but it's showing on my friend's.