Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The Farm Town Pass is a complete waste of money. One month was one month too many. Why are you putting up notices about the Farm Pass, we don't want to see them and we want the yellow lozenge gone as it interferes with planting and harvesting. Why are you trying to discourage farmers from planting?
Who is "we"? I (and many of my neighbors) are enjoying the Farm Pass and the benefits we receive from the paid one. I, for one, have never had the "lozenge" interfere with any of my game play. I can see where it has encouraged more interaction with neighbors and other players. So yeah....you do not speak for "we", thank you.
Old Dec 31 2022, 08:39 AM

Default Trains and Gifts

I posted almost exactly what Boston Sidekicked did the other day, just wanted to say I totally agree. It isn't fair we cannot play a complete game.
Old Dec 31 2022, 08:50 AM

About the chicken and or missing picture for some.. the "chick" as in baby chicken is the picture on my screen when I go to help a friend in the coop quests. I bought the same chick as in the picture at the store.. I put it on my farm.. but still it says I do not have enough chicken to sell to my friend..
What I am saying is that the picture/Chick asked for is not CHICKEN from the semi.. so maybe this will help the devs to fix this problem ??
Old Dec 31 2022, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
About the chicken and or missing picture for some.. the "chick" as in baby chicken is the picture on my screen when I go to help a friend in the coop quests. I bought the same chick as in the picture at the store.. I put it on my farm.. but still it says I do not have enough chicken to sell to my friend..
What I am saying is that the picture/Chick asked for is not CHICKEN from the semi.. so maybe this will help the devs to fix this problem ??
Hi Sundos,
This was reported to the developers. I do not know if it has been fixed or not, but even if it has been any quests already open that have that picture in it it instead of the chicken will not get fixed and they will have to let that one expire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
The Farm Town Pass is a complete waste of money. One month was one month too many. Why are you putting up notices about the Farm Pass, we don't want to see them and we want the yellow lozenge gone as it interferes with planting and harvesting. Why are you trying to discourage farmers from planting?
The farm pass icon does not interfere with planting or harvesting. I like farm pass and have enjoyed the benefits. Please don't speak for everyone. From what I can see more people like farm pass than don't. 1151 farm pass points is the final score for me. I know I missed a few. I continue even after I get the maximum 600.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Dec 31 2022 at 03:10 PM.
Old Dec 31 2022, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
The farm pass icon does not interfere with planting or harvesting. I like farm pass and have enjoyed the benefits. Please don't speak for everyone. From what I can see more people like farm pass than don't. 1151 farm pass points is the final score for me. I know I missed a few. I continue even after I get the maximum 600.

yes agree and while I have only purchased the farm pass once I am enjoying the free rewards such as getting an extra 2FC I Seldom spend actual money playing farm town

edited to add the last time I bought FC was Feb 2022 so almost a year ago..I currently have 100FC but no plans on spending it just yet will just keep earning FC

Last edited by bluehair; Dec 31 2022 at 07:25 PM.
Old Jan 04 2023, 02:00 PM

these new expansions we cant get much more on the farms not worth the high cost of them
Old Jan 05 2023, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:
Post Release Updates - January 5th, 8:40PM

- Reverted workaround for Facebook bug when sending gifts back and neighbour request, it appears that Facebook has fixed the original bug

- Bugfix: When you have a Trading Warehouse open and someone trades with you the trades you are viewing briefly disappear and then come back again

- Bugfix: Farm Stats not showing the correct order when sorting by Quantity

- Bugfix: Farm Stats sorting option not remembered in current session after changing farms

Please note this is not a fix for the original problem of some not being able to send gifts or train boosts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 06 2023, 03:35 PM

I bought both of the new EX tools 11 x11but my Super Neighbor is not able to use them, they are grayed out for her. I however, am able to use them. Is this a glitch?
Old Jan 06 2023, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
I bought both of the new EX tools 11 x11but my Super Neighbor is not able to use them, they are grayed out for her. I however, am able to use them. Is this a glitch?
Hi TerriFlynn,
Try taking those out of your storage, place them on a farm, click the save button then close your farms. Then reopen your farms and put them back in your storage.
Closed Thread