Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2022, 07:27 AM

Are we ever going to get a NEW update?

SEVEN+ weeks since the last one and 16+ WEEKS since the last new levels/FC!!!
Old Oct 15 2022, 07:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Are we ever going to get a NEW update?

SEVEN+ weeks since the last one and 16+ WEEKS since the last new levels/FC!!!
Please consider giving us 50 new levels instead of 25 would be a BIG help to those who have been waiting so very patiently. I think we deserve it.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2022, 02:49 PM

I received the Goal in FP to have one neighbor a week collect from my non-workable facilities. How do I select them and how will they know they can do this reward? I know it says the Mayor will do it, but how does that work?
Old Oct 15 2022, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I received the Goal in FP to have one neighbor a week collect from my non-workable facilities. How do I select them and how will they know they can do this reward? I know it says the Mayor will do it, but how does that work?
Hi sizzlinsssandi

When you claim that reward, there is no list to choose the neighbor who will be able to work your non workable facilities, just the first neighbor entering to work your regular facilities will also work your non workable facilities.

The only way for them to know they are working the non workable facilities is if they notice that maybe more farms are showing up in the grid to be worked.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6508106
Old Oct 15 2022, 03:22 PM

Thanks found it
Old Oct 15 2022, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
Thanks found it
You are welcome sizzlinsssandi
Old Oct 15 2022, 11:05 PM

Default Farm Pass

Couldn't find where to put this so my apologies. I am almost certain I am meeting daily and seasonal goals, but not getting any of the associated rewards. For example I have watered my flowers multiple times and it does not show I have completed the goal or received the associated reward. There are several others. Am I doing something or interpreting them wrong? Thanks.
Old Oct 15 2022, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Couldn't find where to put this so my apologies. I am almost certain I am meeting daily and seasonal goals, but not getting any of the associated rewards. For example I have watered my flowers multiple times and it does not show I have completed the goal or received the associated reward. There are several others. Am I doing something or interpreting them wrong? Thanks.
Hi bbarksda,
I moved your post to the reease thread where we are keeping all the farm pass posts until we get a new release.

The flower watering for the farm pass has to be done with the watering can not the sprinklers.
You can find all the types of goals with explanations about each in the Game guide chapter about the Farm Pass:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2022, 07:01 AM

Another account which I worked has receiving inflatable pumpkins as a gift as one of his seasonal goals for the Farm Pass, but we cannot send them this year! 5 regular pumpkins are listed to send as are Farmtown Halloween Signs that include pumpkins as part of their motif but there are NO inflatable pumpkins in the Send Gifts tab.

I placed some that were in storage from previous years on my farms and they are listed as if they were a store item when using their pull down menu. At the bottom "buy multiple" is listed - making them not a gift at all.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Oct 16 2022 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Additional information added
Old Oct 16 2022, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Another account which I worked has receiving inflatable pumpkins as a gift as one of his seasonal goals for the Farm Pass, but we cannot send them this year! 5 regular pumpkins are listed to send as are Farmtown Halloween Signs that include pumpkins as part of their motif but there are NO inflatable pumpkins in the Send Gifts tab.

I placed some that were in storage from previous years on my farms and they are listed as if they were a store item when using their pull down menu. At the bottom "buy multiple" is listed - making them not a gift at all.
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the release thread so the developers can see this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread