Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2022, 12:18 AM

Default New Release -- December 28th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on January 22th, 8:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 58 x 58 farm expansions for Farms 12 through 22: Prices are 60 Farm Cash or 100 billion coins.

2. Turbo Paper Mill: This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Paper than the current Paper Mill.

3. Harvester Ex 11 x 11 and Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 11 x 11: Harvest and Plow up to 1936 *overlapped* fields at once in a squared area the size of 11 x 11 plow fields.

4. Minor Bug Fixes:

- Bugfix: The Farm Pass goal requiring to load a ship from a friend was also getting incremented when skipping or self-loading your own ships

- Bugfix: When designing for others using the purple hand, is not possible to place multiple items continuously from the farm owner item storage into the farm

5. Improvements released last month:

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

- When accepting gifts, the 'Send Gift Back to All' button is now showing up if your gift box fill while accepting those gifts. This will allow you to quickly send gifts back to the senders of the gifts that were accepted.

- The Show Names->Show Work Info and Farm Stats features now use browser memory more efficiently. When you open the Farm Stats screen it doesn't always shows the latest info, if you need the latest info click the Refresh Stats button.

- Bugfix: Sometimes the game got stuck after posting Belt/Dans bonuses

6. New Black Eyed Peas crop: This is used in the Guyanese Restaurant.

7. Animal Shelter Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Animal Shelter Supplies.

Dog Crate Tag
Poop Scoops
Dog Muzzle
Cone Collar
Cat Sanctuary
Cage Bank
Pet Grooming Bath Tub
Wall Mount Pressure Washer

8. Guyanese Restaurant (Coins): Produces Guyanese Food.

Split Peas Fritters
Feroce dAvocat
Guyanese Pepperpot
Guyanese Dhal
Metemgee
Cook-Up Rice
Guyanese Chicken Curry
Black Cake

New products from other facilities: Cassareep in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

9. Animal Shelter (FC): Provides Housing Services for lost and abandoned animals and can be stocked with products from the Animal Shelter Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of Guyana (Coins): Provides Guyana Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Guyanese Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - January 5th, 8:40PM

- Reverted workaround for Facebook bug when sending gifts back and neighbour request, it appears that Facebook has fixed the original bug

- Bugfix: When you have a Trading Warehouse open and someone trades with you the trades you are viewing briefly disappear and then come back again

- Bugfix: Farm Stats not showing the correct order when sorting by Quantity

- Bugfix: Farm Stats sorting option not remembered in current session after changing farms

Post Release Updates - January 22th, 8:20PM

- Working neighbour facilities should now be about 30-50% faster.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Jan 22 2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:26 AM

Thank you for the new update

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 28 2022, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:45 AM

Thanks, Raul & team, for all the new things
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:53 AM

Thanks so much for the New Year's present! You guys rock. I am delighted to see new tools and assume some corresponding tools are in the works. :-)
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Chicken not loading in the Guyanese Restaurant

Seems to be a bug in the new release: Chicken not loading in the Guyanese Restaurant

Thanks for the new release! It was a very nice surprise tonight.
Old Dec 28 2022, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Thanks for the new stuff but I have a problem with the new Guyanese Restaurant and the product Guyanese Chicken Curry. It tells me I need 1 more chicken to start the batch and as I have millions of chickens this can't be right so I looked at the ingredients list and the first ingredient is 1 x no image available from (just a blank with nothing there). All the other products seem fine other than for the new ingredients I don't have yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Seems to be a bug in the new release: Chicken not loading in the Guyanese Restaurant

Thanks for the new release! It was a very nice surprise tonight.
Hi There,

Thank you for letting us know

We have reported this to the Developers. This should be fixed soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 28 2022, 01:50 AM

hi,

thanks for the update

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Old Dec 28 2022, 12:58 AM

Thanks for the new stuff but I have a problem with the new Guyanese Restaurant and the product Guyanese Chicken Curry. It tells me I need 1 more chicken to start the batch and as I have millions of chickens this can't be right so I looked at the ingredients list and the first ingredient is 1 x no image available from (just a blank with nothing there). All the other products seem fine other than for the new ingredients I don't have yet.

Lara's Farm
Old Dec 28 2022, 02:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update Raul and Team
Closed Thread