Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2018, 03:23 PM

Taz, I don't understand about the filters. I know the category thing, just not filters. Could you explain how to find it please.
Old Jan 05 2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhoo View Post
Taz, I don't understand about the filters. I know the category thing, just not filters. Could you explain how to find it please.
Hi nanhoo

Taz is not available at this moment.

Open your Facility Manager and then click in the notebook in the upper right side, that is your Ingredient Planner.

At the top of the page you have 3 filters:

.- All Facilities, this includes regular and service facilities

-. Remaining capacitiy, you can set this to different times, for example 15 days will show you what you need for a full run (100%) in your facilities.

-. The third filter: you can set it By Missing, you will see the amount you need for any product according to the time you set the second filter. If any of the items have red numbers in brackets, that shows you how many items you need to add to have the amount in black.

By Required, that shows you the required amounts for each item

By Category, it shows you the items grouped by category, crops, flowers, trees, animal products, fish, products

By Name: this shows you all items in alphabetically order
Old Jan 06 2018, 09:11 AM

Thank you Mary! That was very helpful!
Old Jan 06 2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanhoo View Post
Thank you Mary! That was very helpful!
You are very welcome nanhoo
Old Jan 09 2018, 04:01 PM

"I've posted about my yellow ship being deleted accidentally at least three times. Taz said I should post in help and support which I did. I've heard nothing since. Just now it appears in search there no matches at all about the posts. How does one get help?" (Email removed for safety. )

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 09 2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old Jan 09 2018, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by makytaja View Post
"I've posted about my yellow ship being deleted accidentally at least three times. Taz said I should post in help and support which I did. I've heard nothing since. Just now it appears in search there no matches at all about the posts. How does one get help?" (Email removed for safety. )
Hi makytaja,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. The last answer is right under your post in Help & Support in the Cargo Ships subject thread. Here is a link to that thread and the page your post is on with the answer directly below your post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26490&page=145

When you can't find your posts please use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 16 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old Jan 15 2018, 10:49 AM

Default belt and dan bonus pileups

Why don't we have a place where all belt and dan bonuses go for us to pick? They pop up one after another, we have no idea what is coming next, are limited to five per day, and there are times like today where I've have almost no facility belts/dans for days but when I filled facilities today I got well over 20 pop up.

Ridiculous system! Put them in a manager box and let US choose which we want to post and when!
Old Jan 15 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Why don't we have a place where all belt and dan bonuses go for us to pick? They pop up one after another, we have no idea what is coming next, are limited to five per day, and there are times like today where I've have almost no facility belts/dans for days but when I filled facilities today I got well over 20 pop up.

Ridiculous system! Put them in a manager box and let US choose which we want to post and when!
Hi John,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2018, 11:10 AM

Smile Forgot how to play game

Hi all; I know,we can't delete and startover.Anyway to delete one of our farms and just use one or two? I,forgot how to play game
Old Jan 18 2018, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcwangfoo View Post
Hi all; I know,we can't delete and startover.Anyway to delete one of our farms and just use one or two? I,forgot how to play game
Hi Abcwangfoo,
I am sorry there isn't any way to delete a farm. You can just leave it setting empty until you are ready to expand your play.
You can find lots of good information on how to play the game in the Game Guide. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity