Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 16 2017, 07:19 AM

The Taste of Latin America is not recording product in the Neighborhood Chain Contest for this week. They work okay as facilities but are not going into the contest counting. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.
Old Nov 16 2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra73 View Post
The Taste of Latin America is not recording product in the Neighborhood Chain Contest for this week. They work okay as facilities but are not going into the contest counting. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi Kendra73

I cleared you contest data, please close your farm and then load the game again and check if the points for your Taste of Latin America are recognized.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 17 2017, 01:11 AM

Default Neighborhood Chains

I bought a new facility for this week's contest, the Food Ingredients Factory, to bring my total up to 2 facilities and only one is showing on the contest; both are showing in the plant management. So if I start the new one, I lose the production for the contest. Please fix. Thank you.
Old Nov 17 2017, 01:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Pam View Post
I bought a new facility for this week's contest, the Food Ingredients Factory, to bring my total up to 2 facilities and only one is showing on the contest; both are showing in the plant management. So if I start the new one, I lose the production for the contest. Please fix. Thank you.
Hi Grandma Pam,
I moved your [ost to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
I see from your data that you have 2 Baby Supplies Factor and 2 Taste of Latin America for a total of 4 FC facilities. That means you can have 4 coin facilities. You have 3 Theater Supplies Factory and 1 Food Ingredients Factory to total 4 coin facilities. The only way you could add another Food Ingredients Factory to the contest is if you add another FC facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2017, 12:43 AM

I just bought 8 facilities - 4 FC and 4 Coin. I already had 4 of the Service facility and 10 of the Food Ingredients factory. The 4 FC went into my count just fine, but I'm stuck with 4 Theater Supplies, when I now have 8, and 8 Food Ingredients. Is there any way to change the count so I'll be able to use the new Theater Supplies factories? Thanks.
Old Nov 18 2017, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I just bought 8 facilities - 4 FC and 4 Coin. I already had 4 of the Service facility and 10 of the Food Ingredients factory. The 4 FC went into my count just fine, but I'm stuck with 4 Theater Supplies, when I now have 8, and 8 Food Ingredients. Is there any way to change the count so I'll be able to use the new Theater Supplies factories? Thanks.
Hi NJones,
In your data I see 8 Baby Supplies Factory (FC), 4 Taste of Latin America (FC), 4 Theater Supplies Factory (coin), and 8 Food Ingredients Factory(coin). So you have 12 FC and 12 coin facilities.
There isn't any way to change that because you already have points for all of them. Even if we tried to clean the NCC data it would not change it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2017, 04:17 AM

I am having problem accepting thank you gift again. Must I get reset each time this happens? I think you did that last time.
Old Nov 18 2017, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I am having problem accepting thank you gift again. Must I get reset each time this happens? I think you did that last time.

Hi shirl312

I just cleaned your contest data, please close your farms and then reopen. Then check if you are able to accept those gifs.

Also, when you try to accept them, be sure the arrow changes to a hand, if not, move the arrow on the button till you get the hand to be able to click on the button.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
add owned facilities, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest