Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 15 2016, 05:36 AM

No they are not. Some times you can get help and sometimes you can't. Some time the help is good and sometimes it is not good for you. It has help me get green money to buy tools and other things. i do between 60 and 75% of my quests
Old Mar 15 2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui02 View Post
I completed 8 quests in less than 7 days. When I tried to claim 2 Farm Cash it told me I hadn't completed 7 days and had to wait 3 hours. When I waited the 3 hours and tried to claim, it had deleted 1 of my quests so I couldn't get 2 Farm Cash. Before when I completed 8 quests it let me claim Cash immediately.
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I don't know anybody who actually understands that those quests expire the very second after 7 days, but the system won't let us cash in when we've completed 8.
Old Mar 15 2016, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Exactly the same thing happened to me. I don't know anybody who actually understands that those quests expire the very second after 7 days, but the system won't let us cash in when we've completed 8.
Hi Dorissau,
The other rule you are forgetting is that you cannot collect again until exactly 7 days have passed since your last collection. So even if you have your 8 quests complete you can't collect until those 7 days have passed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2016, 01:36 PM

Just commenting. Why does it update factory ownership when you click on quests then give you ones you can't do as you don't own the factory's or are not even at a level to purchase the one needed.
Old Mar 26 2016, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Just commenting. Why does it update factory ownership when you click on quests then give you ones you can't do as you don't own the factory's or are not even at a level to purchase the one needed.
Hi kevat,
It updates facilities ownership so the Open button can be placed on an item when you need to produce in a facility. If it is an item you don't have the facility for it doesn't show the open button. All of that happens after the quest has been randomly selected for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2016, 10:20 PM

Thanks TAZ D Another Farmtown mystery solved for me.
Sometimes it shows the open button but when you click on it You are told you need to have the facility Which can be annoying if you dont look properly at it till you get to that step. But its $ for free so never mind.
Old Mar 29 2016, 09:52 AM

I realize the Quests are random, and it isn't possible to keep down the ones requiring unowned facilities, but, seriously, there needs to be at least one opt-out option every once in awhile, or a player gets stuck as I have this past week with facilities I have no desire to purchase having a duration of 7-8 days!! Two in my box already (true expiring tomorrow sheesh long wait), and new one yesterday 7 DAYS holding up one spot for my weekly Quests, with who knows how many more "random" Quests coming up I can't/won't do. No reply necessary, just expressing frustration, that's all.
Old Mar 29 2016, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
I realize the Quests are random, and it isn't possible to keep down the ones requiring unowned facilities, but, seriously, there needs to be at least one opt-out option every once in awhile, or a player gets stuck as I have this past week with facilities I have no desire to purchase having a duration of 7-8 days!! Two in my box already (true expiring tomorrow sheesh long wait), and new one yesterday 7 DAYS holding up one spot for my weekly Quests, with who knows how many more "random" Quests coming up I can't/won't do. No reply necessary, just expressing frustration, that's all.
Hi Firinn,
I have moved your post to the Feedback thread about Quest as you are not asking a question.
Old Apr 19 2016, 08:11 PM

Angry As The Donald says "It's rigged"

To earn two farm cash, one must either complete FOURTEEN coop quests or be online and ready to hit the claim farm cash button immediately that it becomes available. This is entirely WRONG! I see this as an underhanded attempt by the devs to coerce farmers to buy facilities that they do not have. No, we do not have to buy, but with farm cash as hard to come by as it has been, but the carrot of farm cash hung out before some farmers is very hard to pass. Please do not defend this because it is so wrong as to be indefensible.
Old Apr 19 2016, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
To earn two farm cash, one must either complete FOURTEEN coop quests or be online and ready to hit the claim farm cash button immediately that it becomes available. This is entirely WRONG! I see this as an underhanded attempt by the devs to coerce farmers to buy facilities that they do not have. No, we do not have to buy, but with farm cash as hard to come by as it has been, but the carrot of farm cash hung out before some farmers is very hard to pass. Please do not defend this because it is so wrong as to be indefensible.
Hi jeemersmom,
I have moved your post to the General Feedback thread for Discussion about Quests, because you are not asking a specific question or have a specific problem we can help with.
Just to point out that you need 13 and not 14 quests completed within 7 days exactly to collect 2 farm cash.
If you will hold the quests you have that the last steps are not completed before collecting for 1 day after you collect, then you won't be rushed to collect the next time. If you complete a quest as soon as you collect then yes you do run the risk of losing it if you do not collect at exactly the same time each week.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 19 2016 at 08:26 PM.