Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2012, 07:46 PM

Thank you so much Raul!!! Wish you and all devs and mods a Merry Christmas!!!
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:01 PM

All of a sudden the tools no longer work for employees. What is going on here? I hired a worker to chop my trees and even though he has the green chopping truck in storage he cannot chop my thousands of trees except for 1 at a time! His tool box does not open. And ya, I tried re-hiring him.
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:11 PM

Default Chest icon

No chest icon is visible. Where is it supposed to be, exactly?
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:13 PM

Farming or clean the house for Christmas?
Guess which won?
Thanks so much for the lovely surprise and a Merry Christmas to all.
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:24 PM

When will I be able to get something worthwhile for my 41 million XP? LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS, PLEASE!!!! 35 levels EVERY update would still be too few. 150 new levels immediately and then 35 every update might make it fair value for our efforts!

As it is, I get further and further ahead in XPs with every increase in levels. You require, say, 3 million more XP for the 25 new levels but I have earned 5-10 million XP since the last level increase, enough for double or triple what you give us.

Please give us enough to buy AT LEAST one FC facility every update.
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
2. 15 New Levels (coming later next week): There are only 15 new levels this time, however the most advanced users that are already at the top level and play the game before the next release will receive 2 FC for each level they move up. This is a one time thing only, future releases will continue in 25 levels increment and 1 FC per level. Top level is now 400.
Does this mean that the people (like myself) that is not at the top level yet when they finally get to level 386-400 they will or will not get the 2 FC for those levels like the ones that are already at the top level?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Does this mean that the people (like myself) that is not at the top level yet when they finally get to level 386-400 they will or will not get the 2 FC for those levels like the ones that are already at the top level?
my understanding is that you will get the $2 per level for each level from 386-400 for a total of $30 as will each player for those levels only.

If you have excessive points already, and jump to level 400 when the 15 levels are added, it is my understanding you would automatically get the $30 if... IF... you have played the game between now and the release.

Old Dec 22 2012, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul. Nice surprise!!
Just out of curiousity shouldn't the new facilities and services be able to rotate?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 22 2012, 08:48 PM

Nice one Raul! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all the developers!
Old Dec 22 2012, 09:15 PM

We CAN'T rotate the new facilities, is this going to be fixed ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul. Nice surprise!!
Just out of curiousity shouldn't the new facilities and services be able to rotate?