Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggriffith View Post
Do we have to relate the animals to that building or is that auto?
For the wool shed you need sheep or llamas on the same farm, for the coop, chicken or geese, and cows or goats for the dairy shed. They can be anywhere on the farm itself.
Old Mar 01 2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggriffith View Post
Do we have to relate the animals to that building or is that auto?

As long as you have animals and the buildings on your farm, you can harvest the animals. You don't have to place the animals in the buildings or anything like that. Just place on your farm, let your animals run wild (if that's your thing) and enjoy the coins from harvesting them.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 01 2010, 05:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wonder if this post my farm.... The animals harvesting is great!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 01 2010, 05:41 PM

so my post is still not working ...it is there, goes to my farm, but not for everyone?
Keller
Old Mar 01 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Umm, are little chicks going to come back? Quite some time ago, l got rid of them but now with the chicken coop and the big ones. . . well, l thought it would be so cute to get a few little ones to complete the picture. And they're gone! No little chicks in the store, only hens/chickens. Anyone know anything about this?
l don't know how many people already know this, but l just found out.
The little chicks ARE at the store. l think the hen showing last week was a photo error. l have also seen the hen in several of the other animals' spots on that page.
So, l guess we can't purchase the hen - just the little chicks, as before. l guess all the animals that 'produce' stuff can only be gifted with the exception of the llama.
Old Mar 02 2010, 02:22 AM

One problem It has I don't have room on my main farm for all the buildings, just hit level 44 so I bought a second farm and put the new buildings there. Even after buying the farm and all 3 buildings I still have over 2 million credits. The problem is the animals I have are on the first farm and the buildings on the second. You can't harvest animals on the other farm and there is no way to move the animals from the first farm to the second. There is no option to store the animals to transfer from one farm to another. I bought a 20 sheep and 20 llamas but can't buy the other animals and most of my friends have quit playing so it's been slow getting cows and hens.
Old Mar 02 2010, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
For the wool shed you need sheep or llamas on the same farm, for the coop, chicken or geese, and cows or goats for the dairy shed. They can be anywhere on the farm itself.
But they have to be on the Same farm if you have a second farm and the animals are on one and the buildings are on the second it won't work.
Old Mar 02 2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsscheibe View Post
But they have to be on the Same farm if you have a second farm and the animals are on one and the buildings are on the second it won't work.
Yes.. as I stated in my post that you quoted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Old Mar 02 2010, 05:55 AM

Cool no milk

hello i bought 2 dairy farm last week and have nothing from them ive had lambs wool and eggs but no milk what do i do thank you
Old Mar 02 2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlight1 View Post
hello i bought 2 dairy farm last week and have nothing from them ive had lambs wool and eggs but no milk what do i do thank you
Hello amberlight.

Do you have any cows or goats on the same farm as the dairy shed?

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread