Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2017, 03:35 AM

Question Crude Oil Barrels

Can we sell Crude to other people?
One of my friends accidentally sold all his crude.

Thank you.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~

Last edited by Taz D; May 06 2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old May 04 2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Can we sell Crude to other people?
One of my friends accidentally sold all his crude.

Thank you.
Hi BethFB

I'm sorry but you can only sell primary products from crops, trees, flowers and fish.
Old May 04 2017, 11:53 AM

I found out when I met him in the marketplace and tried to sell him some.
I wish we could sell it, if we have a lot of it to help someone out.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old May 13 2017, 05:48 PM

Default possible hacker

I got this message this morning:

hello I am one of your neighbors but not a facebook friend I see you here a lot and would like to add you as a facebook friend. if you are interrested my name is Susan Hammer and you can send me a request so I can gift you and help you in quests.

I thought Susan Hammer passed away a couple of years ago. She is not on my neighbor list or my friend list. I did send a notice to facebook.
Old May 13 2017, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahellman@ndsupernet.com View Post
I got this message this morning:

hello I am one of your neighbors but not a facebook friend I see you here a lot and would like to add you as a facebook friend. if you are interrested my name is Susan Hammer and you can send me a request so I can gift you and help you in quests.

I thought Susan Hammer passed away a couple of years ago. She is not on my neighbor list or my friend list. I did send a notice to facebook.
Hi ahellman,
Even though she is not on your neighbor list you may be on her's. You can remove yourself from her neighbor list by clicking on the little green man at the bottom right of her message to take you to her farm. Then when you get to her farm look for the toolbox on the lower left side by her name. Click on that and then click on the top item. That will remove you from her neighbors. When you get back to your farms you can also use the Ignore on the lower left of her message to keep her from messaging you anymore.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2017, 06:56 PM

Smile Chewing gum factory

I would like to know if we can have a chewing gum factory so we can use chickle. I have no idea why I planted the chickle trees but I did so would like to use them. Sorry if this is in the wrong place as i have been wanting to ask but never sure where question like this should go.
Old May 15 2017, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene1091 View Post
I would like to know if we can have a chewing gum factory so we can use chickle. I have no idea why I planted the chickle trees but I did so would like to use them. Sorry if this is in the wrong place as i have been wanting to ask but never sure where question like this should go.
Hi Marlene, Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see all the suggestions collected in one place instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2017, 08:32 AM

Default Loading issues since the last upgrade

A lot of my friends are dropping like flies ... they hate the slowness of the game since the last upgrade. I have lost at least 1 Super Neighbour as a result of them not being able to load my farms. I turn off seeing all items, load my farm and it still takes awhile. When I switch between tools it takes forever for it to work out what needs to be done or to load what needs to be done ... it's tedious and adds at least half an hour to my game playing time because I can't load quickly. I was so excited when the latest tools came out because you could harvest/plow and reseed your farm quickly ... that's no longer the case. I might as well not have paid the FC for those tools. Nobody will use them and forget hiring anyone from the marketplace. If my SNers don't want to do it, people from the market won't. This game is really annoying when nothing works. I actually have a friend who can't boost her trains, can't load her farms, can't post facilities, can't work others' facilities, can't post her bonuses or requests on a regular basis ... She's been playing from when the game came out and she is done with it. She'd rather play pool. Not right folks. Please fix this. Yes, I wrote support and all I got was a clear this, that and the other thing and when it's game wide with several players it's not our computers that are the problem. It started with the last upgrade in the game.
Old May 26 2017, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypie286 View Post
A lot of my friends are dropping like flies ... they hate the slowness of the game since the last upgrade. I have lost at least 1 Super Neighbour as a result of them not being able to load my farms. I turn off seeing all items, load my farm and it still takes awhile. When I switch between tools it takes forever for it to work out what needs to be done or to load what needs to be done ... it's tedious and adds at least half an hour to my game playing time because I can't load quickly. I was so excited when the latest tools came out because you could harvest/plow and reseed your farm quickly ... that's no longer the case. I might as well not have paid the FC for those tools. Nobody will use them and forget hiring anyone from the marketplace. If my SNers don't want to do it, people from the market won't. This game is really annoying when nothing works. I actually have a friend who can't boost her trains, can't load her farms, can't post facilities, can't work others' facilities, can't post her bonuses or requests on a regular basis ... She's been playing from when the game came out and she is done with it. She'd rather play pool. Not right folks. Please fix this. Yes, I wrote support and all I got was a clear this, that and the other thing and when it's game wide with several players it's not our computers that are the problem. It started with the last upgrade in the game.
Hi Honeypie,
I am sorry you are having all these problems. When you layer trees, flowers and buildings over 9x9 staggered fields the way you have I am not surprised that you have slow loading issues. The game was never designed to do as much as you have on every farm. If your friend would like some help for her problems then she should come to the forums and post in the Help & Support section to see if we can help her correct those problems.
Old May 26 2017, 03:08 PM

Farm Town won't load for me on facebook, I have to go to Gameroom, which is ok, but doesn't give you all the benefits you get when playing on facebook.
My message is, if the game doesn't upload in ten seconds, upload your flash player here.
I uploaded flash, which was unusual because before I have always been told I already have the latest version of flash, but still, it's not loading on fb.
This is all very recent
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity