Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 01 2012, 07:12 AM

I just timed myself and it took me 6 minutes to load all my facilities and service facilities(i have a good few) using the loading tools!! It used to take me up to an hour i'm sure so yes i don't regret buying them!! In fact i love all my tools
Old Sep 22 2012, 11:26 PM

Default Chain Saws and Menehunes

Yes, I know it has been a very long time in responding to your question Taz about ChainSaws being fixed but I couldn't remember where your question was it was in order to respond, so sorry... I don't know if it was just my chainsaw, operator error, or another quirk, all I know is that one day all of sudden my chain saw was working 1000% percent better than it had from the beginning. It seems to work better most days but there are times that it is very maddening.

It is just like the Fishing Bait, each day this week I wake up, start working on my farm and there isn't any bait! But the day before I had about 10,20 thousand fish available prior to going to bed and then the next day they are all gone. Granted, I love to fish but not fishing in my sleep. So back to the chainsaw issue who knows what the issue is....I have a very slow ISP, then FB and or FT "throttles" our accounts, and my upload is only 1MB anyway.

The answer to your question is, "I dunno". What I know is when something doesn't work and then when it does so the only answer I have other than maybe the Menehunes have been messing with my account, is my chainsaw works sometimes and sometimes the Avatar needs to be tied to the tree and laid over the railroad tracks as it is a determent to getting work done! Does that answer your long-awaited answer to your question? Dancing Raven \
\
Old Sep 23 2012, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
Yes, I know it has been a very long time in responding to your question Taz about ChainSaws being fixed but I couldn't remember where your question was it was in order to respond, so sorry... I don't know if it was just my chainsaw, operator error, or another quirk, all I know is that one day all of sudden my chain saw was working 1000% percent better than it had from the beginning. It seems to work better most days but there are times that it is very maddening.

It is just like the Fishing Bait, each day this week I wake up, start working on my farm and there isn't any bait! But the day before I had about 10,20 thousand fish available prior to going to bed and then the next day they are all gone. Granted, I love to fish but not fishing in my sleep. So back to the chainsaw issue who knows what the issue is....I have a very slow ISP, then FB and or FT "throttles" our accounts, and my upload is only 1MB anyway.

The answer to your question is, "I dunno". What I know is when something doesn't work and then when it does so the only answer I have other than maybe the Menehunes have been messing with my account, is my chainsaw works sometimes and sometimes the Avatar needs to be tied to the tree and laid over the railroad tracks as it is a determent to getting work done! Does that answer your long-awaited answer to your question? Dancing Raven \
\
Wow, since I am not sure what the question is, then hard to figure out your answer.
However, if as you say you have a slow ISP, then that is probably what is causing a lot of your problems. And if you are being throttled it would not be FB or FT but would be from your ISP. Many ISP's do that to handle more clients without expanding their own bandwidth which would cost them more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.