Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 26 2015, 04:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Anyone know why farm town keep removing my facilities and ponds and tools all farm cash items i like many on here have spent on farm cash to buy the tools and facilities to play this game however i have currently lost in excess of 1000 farm cash items and the people who are doing this are not refunding the missing items just removing more and more of them
Hello Stu3,

Sorry for your problems, if you could give a list of some items that is missing from your farms or storage would help.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 26 2015, 06:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A little update on the work around. A few minutes ago, I had 13 posts, 4 were from an hour ago and the rest were from 2.7 days ago. It never showed me stuff that old originally!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 26 2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Anyone know why farm town keep removing my facilities and ponds and tools all farm cash items i like many on here have spent on farm cash to buy the tools and facilities to play this game however i have currently lost in excess of 1000 farm cash items and the people who are doing this are not refunding the missing items just removing more and more of them
Sounds like the first thing to do is to change your passwords. Some one has access to your account.
Old Feb 26 2015, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi all,
It is time to stop the comments about the prices and the back and forth comments about it. We give a lot of leeway in the forums but none of this has anything to do with the release itself. This thread is to post about release problems and comments about the items or changes released.
All posts about the cost of farm cash items are being moved to feedback in the thread about farm cash and any new posts about this will be delete from here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2015, 02:18 AM

have not seen any posts except when I go onto facebook
Old Feb 27 2015, 10:10 AM

Appreciate them working on this tab/feed issue. It is so much more helpful than that stupid Games Feed that isn't even chronologically relevant.

Thanks for coming up with a hopeful solution and know it will be amazing when the tweaks are complete. #grateful

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Feb 28 2015, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default coop quest and no farm cash

First time this has happened in the coop quest. pic attached. 1st one you can see it says not enough quest completed but look below and I have completed 14 in 7 days.

2nd pic shows my first quest was completed 6 days, 20 hrs and 37 min ago with showing 14 quest completed in the last 14 days. With my limited understanding I think I still have 3 hours before quest 14 drops off? What am I missing? I should be able to claim my farm cash with 14 quest completed in 7 days? Thanks for your help.

link to my farm is you need it: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...305&farm_ix=24

have the pics but can't figure out how to post them on here.
Old Feb 28 2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
First time this has happened in the coop quest. pic attached. 1st one you can see it says not enough quest completed but look below and I have completed 14 in 7 days.

2nd pic shows my first quest was completed 6 days, 20 hrs and 37 min ago with showing 14 quest completed in the last 14 days. With my limited understanding I think I still have 3 hours before quest 14 drops off? What am I missing? I should be able to claim my farm cash with 14 quest completed in 7 days? Thanks for your help.

link to my farm is you need it: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...305&farm_ix=24

have the pics but can't figure out how to post them on here.
Hi Margaret

Please reload the game and try to collect your farmcash again. Sometimes this happens when you click on the collect button as soon as it turns blue.
Old Feb 28 2015, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Margaret

Please reload the game and try to collect your farmcash again. Sometimes this happens when you click on the collect button as soon as it turns blue.
Thank you, yep you were right. reloaded the game at it gave me the fc.
Old Feb 28 2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
Thank you, yep you were right. reloaded the game at it gave me the fc.
Your are welcome Margaret, and thanks for coming back and let us know
Closed Thread