Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 28 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
yes of course! Silly me
thank you and I apologize for the stupid question
You are very welcome Palmarina and there are not silly questions here, they are always usefull for other farmer
Old Apr 30 2021, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I discovered yesterday that I have no sheep's wool. I usually don't go looking until something runs short. Today I could harvest those barns, but still, in my storage, wool is not listed. If I scroll down my list of facilities in my facility manager until I find one that needs wool, it tells me that I have plenty available (can't remember the number), but I can't load wool. I looked again in my storage and it's not listed at all. Kinda odd. Here's the numbers: My textile mill tells me I should have 676 wool in my storage, but there's no listing at all in my storage. I should have more than that - I haven't run out of wool in YEARS.
Old Apr 30 2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I discovered yesterday that I have no sheep's wool. I usually don't go looking until something runs short. Today I could harvest those barns, but still, in my storage, wool is not listed. If I scroll down my list of facilities in my facility manager until I find one that needs wool, it tells me that I have plenty available (can't remember the number), but I can't load wool. I looked again in my storage and it's not listed at all. Kinda odd. Here's the numbers: My textile mill tells me I should have 676 wool in my storage, but there's no listing at all in my storage. I should have more than that - I haven't run out of wool in YEARS.
Hi AnnaWalls

I had a look at your data and you indeed only have 676 sheep wool stored.
I also checked how many Wool sheds you have and you only own 3, the ones on farms 34 and 35 have sheep but the one on farm 36 only has Llamas.

You have all the factories using sheep wool, and the total amount of sheep you have (2000) is not enough to all of them.

You will need to add more sheep and more wool sheds.

Open your storage, click in Harvest Products button. Set the filter to Animal products and the A/Z filter to Alphabetically and check if you can find your sheep wool.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 30 2021 at 02:43 PM.
Old May 03 2021, 08:17 PM

My Facility Manager says I have two 'Nut Shops". Neither "Nut Shop" will let me load the "Fruity Nuts" from the "Roasted Nut Factory".

ID in "signature".
Old May 03 2021, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
My Facility Manager says I have two 'Nut Shops". Neither "Nut Shop" will let me load the "Fruity Nuts" from the "Roasted Nut Factory".

ID in "signature".
Hi LisaScobee,
If they are full with pending products then it won't let you start one. They only take an hour for a batch to finish so you should be able to add one soon.
EDIT: You do not have any of the Fruity Nuts in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 03 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old May 03 2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
If they are full with pending products then it won't let you start one. They only take an hour for a batch to finish so you should be able to add one soon.
EDIT: You do not have any of the Fruity Nuts in your storage.

Yes right after I saw where you answered me the game let me load the fruity nuts into the fruit and nut shop. Guess I'm just impatient
Old May 04 2021, 02:05 PM

Default Factories and tools gone

All my factories have disappeared from the factory manager. I have the service facilities but none of my working facilities. I can click on them on my farm but that is a lot of work to fill them all. Is this one of the bugs that they're working on? My user ID is: 1512038608
Thanks, Diane
Old May 04 2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggles1080 View Post
All my factories have disappeared from the factory manager. I have the service facilities but none of my working facilities. I can click on them on my farm but that is a lot of work to fill them all. Is this one of the bugs that they're working on? My user ID is: 1512038608
Thanks, Diane
Hi Diane

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Please click in your Facility Manager and then click in the Funnel

Be sure it is set the following way, so you can see and work all facilities in all farms from the Facility Manager.

If you have to change any setting, please remember to click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old May 12 2021, 02:47 PM

Default working facilities

I am noticing more frequently that when I am working facilities it does a few of refer clients then for rest tells me opps already done those today. I did some on a friends farm today for whom I haven't worked for over a month and it told me already done today... this is happening a lot now... it seems the working on factories is fine it is the refer clients this happens on.
Old May 12 2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
I am noticing more frequently that when I am working facilities it does a few of refer clients then for rest tells me opps already done those today. I did some on a friends farm today for whom I haven't worked for over a month and it told me already done today... this is happening a lot now... it seems the working on factories is fine it is the refer clients this happens on.
Hi deenites

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

It is very strange you got those messages working for a friend you hadnt worked for a month.

The only times I get the oops messages for facilities or services is when friends refill them and if I try to work them again, then I get the messages for the ones I already worked but get products for the ones which were empty the first time I tried them.

Not sure if this will help you but please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that windows and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending