Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2014, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
maybe SK wants you to buy the freight car that carries the ice cream we all need?
Is there ice cream in the freight cars? I don't own any trains, so I have no idea what they carry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
It means maybe you have to buy another Ice Cream Factory, I have 3 of them and still not enough...
I don't have time to go through my facilities as it is. All that clicking is very time consuming.

It would be simpler if they'd just increase the ice-cream production as they did with the bowling pins. There's no reason not to.
Old Oct 01 2014, 09:41 PM

I was getting the error message before when using the arrows for the co-op quests but now I can use the arrows without the error. BUT now I can't open my co-op quest and I keep getting the "Error saving data" message and it reloads.
Old Oct 01 2014, 09:57 PM

Default Thank You!

Any chance the unused help notes from quests can be transferred to quests where we have used all of our notes? I have been unable to complete the quest from day 2 because none of my friends or neighbors have had Nut Energy Bars since the quests were released.
Old Oct 01 2014, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jljdestiny9 View Post
Any chance the unused help notes from quests can be transferred to quests where we have used all of our notes? I have been unable to complete the quest from day 2 because none of my friends or neighbors have had Nut Energy Bars since the quests were released.
Hello jljdestiny9,

It would be better if you could put that suggestion in the suggestion section in the quest thread so that the developers could see it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 02 2014, 02:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Halloween stuff is in...Where are the Walking Dead?
Old Oct 02 2014, 02:43 AM

not sure what is going on,but after they were supposed to have fixed the quests,i was down to 6 quests completed,i just checked and i now have 11 quests completed,only thing is i did not complete any quests yesterday,so either the fix they made yesterday did not hold,or i am wrong about completing quests since the fix, just thought i'd let someone know.
Old Oct 02 2014, 03:09 AM

Thanks for the updates on the co-op quests, being able to buy from strangers will no doubt be a big help once more people start doing them. I clicked on everyone in the market place today for about an hour and found maybe 5% had a co-op quest running, unfortunately for me none of them had the item I need for my current quest, but I will persevere
Old Oct 02 2014, 04:48 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
not sure what is going on,but after they were supposed to have fixed the quests,i was down to 6 quests completed,i just checked and i now have 11 quests completed,only thing is i did not complete any quests yesterday,so either the fix they made yesterday did not hold,or i am wrong about completing quests since the fix, just thought i'd let someone know.
Hi boduke66, Although the glitch with the co-operative quests was fixed, it unfortunately removed all previous completed co-operative quests, from the original quest count, which was not the intention. The intention was to stop all future completed co-operative quests being added to that count. So, the Co-op steps that were completed prior to yesterday were added back to the count, but any future completed co-operative quests will now not be wrongly added.
Old Oct 02 2014, 05:22 AM

Can anybody help you with your co-op quests if you have your help notes on them or it is just neighbours/facebook friends that can sell it you the product that you want. The reason why I am asking because I sold someone blue ink and they had their help note on it and i'm sure we aren't facebook friends, buddies or neighbours. I'm not complaining as I love helping out.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Oct 02 2014, 05:25 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
Can anybody help you with your co-op quests if you have your help notes on them or it is just neighbours/facebook friends that can sell it you the product that you want. The reason why I am asking because I sold someone blue ink and they had their help note on it and i'm sure we aren't facebook friends, buddies or neighbours. I'm not complaining as I love helping out.
Hi Osmond Fan, Only your neighbours and friends can help you with your "help notes". Strangers are only able to visit your quest box and buy an item that they may need for their own. When the "stranger help" was first released, there was a glitch where strangers could also help with the "help notes" , but that has now been fixed. "Strangers" may buy from you, but they cannot sell to you. I hope this helps
Closed Thread