Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2014, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
I'll try that tomorrow, but usually I go into market and it is empty except for Tom and he doesn't play.
I have that happen,I just go to a neighbors farm then back to the market.Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 tries,but I end up at a different market.I also went to the work market,not the sell market.Most ppl that go to that 1 are there to sell factory stuff and go offline.
Old Oct 01 2014, 10:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
I have that happen,I just go to a neighbors farm then back to the market.Sometimes it takes 1 or 2 tries,but I end up at a different market.I also went to the work market,not the sell market.Most ppl that go to that 1 are there to sell factory stuff and go offline.
Hello whosyou?,

When I did it, I went to both markets and found a few in the sell/trade market that had coop quests active, I even went to the inn looking for people, since that is the social building for the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 02 2014, 12:57 AM

I have been working the co-op quests without much difficulty. However, I encountered a problem today. In the quest for a straw bag, I successfully got all the steps finished until I tried to do the final step by loading the product into the Straw Market which I own. I have loaded into that facility 3 times and it is not being shown on the quest...what now?
Old Oct 02 2014, 04:13 AM

Default Farm Upgrade Costs

I was really looking forward to being able to upgrade my farms... except thanks to finally buying my third farm finally (recently got back into FarmTown) I find that although the 24x24 costs 600k (not an issue) the price suddenly sky-rockets up to 10 billion for the 26x26.

In what way is that at all fair?

Of course it then gets slightly more ridiculous is that the 28x28 drops back to 5 billion, with the 30x30 dropping again to 4 billion, before going back up to 6 billion for the 34x34. Then the 36x36 is 30 billion and drops back to 20 billion for the last 2 upgrades.

Honestly it doesn't make any sense at all, even taking into account when the upgrades were released doesn't make sense. Because the prices should, in all honesty, be in a much fairer and sequential order than this higglety-pigglety mess.
Old Oct 02 2014, 04:52 AM

Default Just curious

You sent an answer to a post to my e-mail, but I didn't write it....just curious as to why?
Old Oct 02 2014, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rjohn,
Try the co-op quests...that should keep you busy.
Hi Taz!

I don't understand the co-op quests yet. I also need time for other things also.

Maybe later, don't know.

I was actually just kidding about those 8 more farms also
Old Oct 02 2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
You sent an answer to a post to my e-mail, but I didn't write it....just curious as to why?
Hi Jewewlsjim!

I moved your post to General Feedback, as it is not a suggestion.

Yesterday you posted in the forum about the amount of neighbors and Taz D answered you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post5879822

When someone answers your question, an email is sent to your email address just to let you know you have an answer.
Old Oct 02 2014, 09:44 AM

Actually Taz working others farms takes so much time that I can't even complete all that work. There are some that I can't get to many and some days I don't have time to work on any at all. I also have a couple of trains with more than 10 cars and I still can't get to all my friends in Farm Town at all. I also like seeing those farms and what they look like.

That's enough work basically for me and I really don't need more at all.
Old Oct 02 2014, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
I was really looking forward to being able to upgrade my farms... except thanks to finally buying my third farm finally (recently got back into FarmTown) I find that although the 24x24 costs 600k (not an issue) the price suddenly sky-rockets up to 10 billion for the 26x26.

In what way is that at all fair?

Of course it then gets slightly more ridiculous is that the 28x28 drops back to 5 billion, with the 30x30 dropping again to 4 billion, before going back up to 6 billion for the 34x34. Then the 36x36 is 30 billion and drops back to 20 billion for the last 2 upgrades.

Honestly it doesn't make any sense at all, even taking into account when the upgrades were released doesn't make sense. Because the prices should, in all honesty, be in a much fairer and sequential order than this higglety-pigglety mess.
Hello LaBelle,

You mentioned that you just recently purchased your 3rd farm, it is normally that people will purchase other farms once they get the other farms up to either 18 x 18 or 24 x 24, then when you are ready to upgrade the other farms you will be receiving more coins per week and able to purchase the other upgrades. The reason some of those upgrades are is some people get millions to billions of coins per week and wanted something to buy with those coins.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 02 2014, 12:10 PM

My issue for that is I don't want to get too heavily invested into the game, I'm quite happy to have just the three farms and I just really don't have the time to look after 20 odd farms to make up the coin to afford the upgrades. Guess i'll have to just stick with 3 24x24 farms then.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity