Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2015, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
Hi imcgowan

We apologise that was in your thread, it wasnt hacked, they are what we call spammers. The post has now gone, and you can in future report them by using the report button on the top right of their post, the button looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark (!) in it

Again our apologies
Thanks for the info about the report button. I didn't think I was hacked, I meant to say that it was spam but I was a bit flustered.
Old Sep 27 2015, 06:06 AM
Account Not Linked

You're welcome and no worries
Old Sep 28 2015, 11:16 PM

this is about flowers so hope it is in the right place. would like to be able to mouse over a flower or tree and know how much I have in storage if any without leaving the farm I am on and going to storage. also move the avatar over a bit so we can see the flower and click it. many times the avatar is standing on the flower and it won't take the click to harvest the flower and I have to stop and move the avatar over so I can harvest the flower...rather annoying!
Old Sep 28 2015, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
this is about flowers so hope it is in the right place. would like to be able to mouse over a flower or tree and know how much I have in storage if any without leaving the farm I am on and going to storage. also move the avatar over a bit so we can see the flower and click it. many times the avatar is standing on the flower and it won't take the click to harvest the flower and I have to stop and move the avatar over so I can harvest the flower...rather annoying!
Hi craftyoldlady,
The developers will be more likely to see your suggestion in the Suggestions section rather than here. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one. For this case I would suggest the Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2015, 02:18 PM
Orca Linda
Account Not Linked

What I would like to know, is how many neighbors are u allowed if you have say 5 letters. The thing about u cant add any more neighbors is totally wrong, we need to add neighbors inorder to use the storage, if we cant add anymore neighbors then were stuck. unfairly. please get back tome and let e know..
Old Sep 29 2015, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca Linda View Post
What I would like to know, is how many neighbors are u allowed if you have say 5 letters. The thing about u cant add any more neighbors is totally wrong, we need to add neighbors inorder to use the storage, if we cant add anymore neighbors then were stuck. unfairly. please get back tome and let e know..
Hi Orca Linda,
I am not sure you understand how this works. When you joing Facebook you are given an ID number that number can be any length from 8 to 15 digits long. The database that holds the ID numbers of your neighbors has a set length of how many digits it can hold. If most of your neighbors have the shorter 8 digit ID numbers then you can reach about 120 neighbors where if they are the 15 digit length ID numbers then you will only get just over 90 neighbors. The database length for holding these numbers cannot currently be lengthened.
Please do note that the amount of storage per neighbor was raised in the past. Also certain items such as tools, farm cash purchased items and animals were removed from that count for the Item storage to help improve the amount you can store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2015, 08:25 PM

and now because you turned me on to it....I also love the rocky turtle. Awesome terrain! Thanks firegold.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 06 2015, 06:55 AM

Lightbulb Show quantity in storage on highlight?

It would be helpful, if, when you hover over an item to select/harvest it, i.e., crops & trees, it would show the stored quantity (as in what's currently in Storage). FT already has this feature, sort of, when you hover over water features.

It would SO help to know how much you have in storage to determine if there is need to buy/plant more, without having to open the storage box.

(note: wasn't able to post this in 'Suggestions')
Old Oct 06 2015, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMtnLady View Post
It would be helpful, if, when you hover over an item to select/harvest it, i.e., crops & trees, it would show the stored quantity (as in what's currently in Storage). FT already has this feature, sort of, when you hover over water features.

It would SO help to know how much you have in storage to determine if there is need to buy/plant more, without having to open the storage box.

(note: wasn't able to post this in 'Suggestions')
Hi SkyMtnLady

You cant star a new thread in Suggestions, but you can post as a response to an open thread that fits with your idea.

Think this is the correct thread for your suggestion, please post there so the developers can see it. Thank you

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610762
Old Oct 10 2015, 09:10 AM

Amen, Brother Al!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity