Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2016, 06:52 PM

We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

Master it or not it is still faster then the old way, I will master it but I just did 30 farms with flowers and trees all over the farm and still did it way faster. Thanks Raul and the Dev team.
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:13 PM

Post-Release Updates - September 3rd, 7:00PM

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

- New Facilities load perfectly now...
- And thrilled to hear there will be a switch feature coming soon on the new tools... I can use both tools on 4 farms out 30... would have to switch to the other tools for the rest... I really really want to buy them...Can hardly wait for the switcheroo...

Thank you Raul... FT Team is the best...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:26 PM

It worked. THANKS!
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:58 PM

Wow - great way to start off the month of Sept.
Thank you - hugs

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Sep 03 2016, 08:08 PM

Not loving the new tools either. Really hoping they won't screw up my hiring. Especially the tree one. ADVICE PLEASE!
Old Sep 03 2016, 08:19 PM

Very nice...all 3 facilities in the Facility Manager and appear to be working normally...Thank You
Old Sep 03 2016, 09:54 PM

I am so disappointed in the new 20x20 tree harvester!! it takes longer than the 16x16!! it hangs and doesn't flow smoothly over my farms. Yes, my farms are heavily layered. I admit this!! I have NO problems working them, or my facilities. I was looking forward to getting through some of my farms with a LARGE number of trees quickly, and I had to go back with my 16x16 and clean up what the 20x20 had missed
Old Sep 04 2016, 01:12 AM

Many thanks to the dev. to see if there is a way of having all tree we want to harvest within the yellow square as has it is now it is a bit confusing to how we have to use it. That's a great update, now waiting to see the ships to carry ingredients
Old Sep 04 2016, 03:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Well done Raul, the best update transition for ages!!!!!
Old Sep 04 2016, 03:37 AM

Will any of the new flowers be used in facilities, and if so, which flowers?

Thanks for the new update!