Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 07 2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemackinzie View Post
My super neighbor harvested some crops for me all were 4,5 and 6 days and when harvested showed up as zero in storage ???? Please help. This is my farm.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...90#post6255090
Hi rosemackinzie

Welcome to the Forum

The link you posted is not from your farms. Please follow the instructions given in the following thread to get your farm link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 07 2018, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemackinzie View Post
My super neighbor harvested some crops for me all were 4,5 and 6 days and when harvested showed up as zero in storage ???? Please help. This is my farm.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6591&farm_ix=0
Hi rosemackinzie

Thank you for the link.

Your neighbor said your acorn squash had disappeared after harvesting them.

Acorn squash is used in the Canadian Restaurant, Native American Restaurant and Moroccan Restaurant.

I had a look at your data and you dont have any of those restaurants so the acorn squash is sold when you sell Non ingredients and Non ingredients (for me).

If you dont have the factories where the crops are used then they are sold, unless you uncheck them before selling the non ingredients.

In the following thread from our Game Guide you will find where all items/products are used, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483442

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 07 2018, 03:30 PM

marymarcel .. if she sold them off by mistake wouldn't all of the acorn squash been sold? it was all gone after the first time i harvested them on friday but today all but 56 boxes were gone and i harvested 27 farms of acorn squash which would have given her over 90,000 boxes in total

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 07 2018, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
marymarcel .. if she sold them off by mistake wouldn't all of the acorn squash been sold? it was all gone after the first time i harvested them on friday but today all but 56 boxes were gone and i harvested 27 farms of acorn squash which would have given her over 90,000 boxes in total
Hi Storm,
It would depend on when she sold them. Maybe she was selling as you were finishing up harvesting.

If she goes to the market and sells her non-ingredients (for me) using the Sell All button then anything that she doesn't have the facility for or has no further use for will be sold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
It would depend on when she sold them. Maybe she was selling as you were finishing up harvesting.

If she goes to the market and sells her non-ingredients (for me) using the Sell All button then anything that she doesn't have the facility for or has no further use for will be sold.
ok thank you Taz

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 15 2018, 03:00 AM

Is there a location to keep tabs on one's personal total of limit of storage?? I lost al ot of products as mentioned on earlier post, and have been attempting to delete products from storage as much as possible, but hvae no idea how much one must do to save the important stored items.
Old Aug 15 2018, 06:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Is there a location to keep tabs on one's personal total of limit of storage?? I lost al ot of products as mentioned on earlier post, and have been attempting to delete products from storage as much as possible, but hvae no idea how much one must do to save the important stored items.
Hi shirl312,

The storage amounts for individual items was increased in July from 100 million to 200 million, however there is an overall limit as well. We can't tell you the exact amount that is as it can vary depending on what you have in your storage. When you reach that maximum then one of two things can happen. Either you will see that an item or items have gone down or harvests will not go into your storage.

To check your individual amounts, open your storage with the filter set to "All". Change the AZ filter to "Stored Amount" and scroll down to the bottom of the list. That will show you the items you have the most of and you can sell half if any are getting near to or are at the limit.

For the overall limit we suggest you regularly go to market, open your storage and sell your "Non-ingredients" and if you don't have all the facilites sell using "Non Ingredients (for me)".
Old Aug 29 2018, 11:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

harvesting brussel sprouts for a super neighbor and the harvests are NOT going into her storage. i wrote down the number in storage before and after and it didn't change

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Aug 29 2018, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
harvesting brussel sprouts for a super neighbor and the harvests are NOT going into her storage. i wrote down the number in storage before and after and it didn't change
Hi mpwhitford,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about items missing from storage as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Your neighbor will have to register here (if they are not members) and report this problem here so we can chek on this. We can't do any checking through you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2018, 12:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok i'll let her know

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops